• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Last Thing You Did Before 2012

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Watched An American Werewolf in London for the first time. I was sad that the movie felt short, but the nazi zombie werewolf dream was one of the greatest things i watched.

DaniSkunk

I gathered around with numerous friends as we all watched the countdown to the new year, and sipped champagne.

brandot

Husky love.
Had a birthday the 30th, spent the 31st night with some collector friends from out of town, had great fun, and partied for a long time. I was the youngest one there (only under 21), so everyone else seemed to be getting drunker, and I just kinda sat back and watched. I think it was more fun watching them. A friend had a vaporizer, so I am pretty sure I got a contact high to a certain degree. Someone said I seemed a little "laughy" even though I dont do drugs at all.

Carnie

I got fucked up and had to keep one of my friend's from cutting himself at a party. -.-

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I woke up and started drinking again.

Tao

Hare Boi
I was at a party of this "friend" that was pretentious so me and the cool kids were sitting around burning insects in a candle. :V