• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

League of Legends, Looking for furs to play with!

Kelo

Awakened Otherkin
I did a search and could not find anything related to League of Legends.

I am pretty sure a good number of furs around here play this game, so who are ya and would anyone want to play some games maybe even make a team. I am level 12 and very new to the game so would really love to find some new friends to play with (as I don't really know any hence this post).

I play on the US servers as Warwick and Renekton (bought them), and I really want to play as the lady that turns into a cat and that guy that turns into a bear and a tiger. I really like Anivia but currently suck far too much to reliably play as her.

my username is: Kelodragon, please feel free to add me!

Last edited:

Tythanis

This is a great game! However, for some reason my campus firewall/internet hates it. I can't seem to log in or patch my client unless I'm at home or doing crazy things to my connection. If I can figure it out, I'd be happy to play with you.

Maisuki

I love this game, but, unfortunately, I haven't patched it in months. I tried to patch it the other day but the launcher gives me an error and it closes. So I guess I can't play for now. >_>

Edit: It figures that the patcher would start working as soon as I make this post.

Add me in game. Username is Maisuki, but I don't play too much so if you want to play shoot me a PM on the forum.

Last edited:

Kelo

Awakened Otherkin
I love this game, but, unfortunately, I haven't patched it in months. I tried to patch it the other day but the launcher gives me an error and it closes. So I guess I can't play for now. >_>

Edit: It figures that the patcher would start working as soon as I make this post.

Add me in game. Username is Maisuki, but I don't play too much so if you want to play shoot me a PM on the forum.

Sure I shall do that ^^

you playing on US or EU servers? :) i used to play in Europe

I did not know there was US and EU I thought it was all the same but since I live in the US I am pretty sure I am on the US ones.

RagnarokChu

A deal with a demon.
RagnarokChu US servers

Round level 30 here, I could say I'm pretty good considering I haven't dipped under 1200 elo in ranked yet.

Carnie

Indroctrinate US server, I'm at 20 now, and I usually only play with one of my friends, but I might get on more soon.

I suppose I'm alright, but I've been doing fairly bad while trying out Renek lately.

RagnarokChu

A deal with a demon.
What's up with people and Warwick/Rene when your a furry, all us can't play them ;P

Sadly I'm actually pretty good with champions like Warwick, Rene, Udyr because they are jungler/bruisers.

Carnie

What's up with people and Warwick/Rene when your a furry, all us can't play them ;P

Sadly I'm actually pretty good with champions like Warwick, Rene, Udyr because they are jungler/bruisers.

Yeah, I was gonna make fun of the OP for playing WW and Renek, but remembered that I own them both xD
I mostly play Karthus to make people rage though, haha.

Kelo

Awakened Otherkin
Indroctrinate US server, I'm at 20 now, and I usually only play with one of my friends, but I might get on more soon.

I suppose I'm alright, but I've been doing fairly bad while trying out Renek lately.

I am pretty darn good as Renekton even though I only been playing the game for just under 2 weeks maybe I could help ya out ^^

I just gotta play the smexy characters!! But I can play Anivia and Nidale other than Warwick and Renekton, I want to get Udyr but will be a long time till I can afford to buy him hehe.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
Look at my username. That's my League of Legends name.

However keep in mind...I have this superpower that's catching up to me so you might not want to play with me vs. Players.

Leaver? Griefer? Screamer? Saboteur in a dummy account playing free champs? PvPenis? Person with >9000 ping?

ALWAYS on MY team. Most of my PvP losses are because half the team was just jerking off in the summoning pool or they were going "LEEEEEERRROOOOOOOOYYYYY mmmmJEEEEEENNKIIIIIIIIINS" and feeding the enemy team. -.- I even got stuck with some asshole who just spammed "I grease my ass with lysol" the entire round.

But this is a DOTA Clone - a good part of the fanbase is from the DOTA/HoN Scummunity. The worst scummunity in any game.

Also, I actually play best as Kennen or Captain Teemo. I'm wanting to experiment more Brand and Twisted Fate, though. (Nope, sorry no Warwick here even though I like Renekton.) My favourite thing to do with Teemo? Mushroom Maze! :p One time everyone was going right after me and then I ran away...leading them into a Mushroom Maze and just a single shroom took out a third of Heimerdinger's health.

And oh yeah... use your keyboard. If you want to do Baron or are announcing something, don't communicate with Map Pings. Seriously - don't. It's annoying.

Last edited:

Kelo

Awakened Otherkin
damn sounds like ya need to have more full premades cause that sure seems to be how queuing solo always ends up for me as well

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
Yep, lathough premades still have sore losers.

Someone yelled "Fuck you teemo" because he ran through the bushes and set off every single one of my shrooms. Seriously? You're fighting a Teemo and assume he's stupid enough to not put shrooms in the bushes?! Another time I get yelled at by the other team because they fell for the same trick numerous times. It's amazing how many people never learn where Teemo usually puts shrooms. Seriously?! That's like the time Fiddlesticks said "omg this isn't WoW you noob" when I was jungling as Warwick.

Lemme get this straight Fiddle...you're yelling at Warwick, a jungling champion, for jungling?!? And you're ragequitting in a bot game?! Bots are easy dude - even if they can be scary sometimes.

It was also kinda funny that one time Nunu used his ult on me, said "Teemo u noob" because I can't survive Nunu's ult and two other champions pounding on me at once...then proceeded to step right into a shroom he saw me put down and died.

Last edited:

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
Anyone who says Halo has the worst scummunity of every online game ever hasn't played DotA. It's far more unnerving in many ways to hear people acting the same way as the Xbox Live scummunity when they're old enough to be my father. If it's a fourteen year old screaming, they're at least still maturing and going through puberty but seeing someone in their thirties or older, fully mature, screaming over a GAME...I really hope governments don't know about them because that's a huge argument in favour of eugenics.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
...Wrong thread?

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Yep, lathough premades still have sore losers.

Someone yelled "Fuck you teemo" because he ran through the bushes and set off every single one of my shrooms. Seriously? You're fighting a Teemo and assume he's stupid enough to not put shrooms in the bushes?! Another time I get yelled at by the other team because they fell for the same trick numerous times. It's amazing how many people never learn where Teemo usually puts shrooms. Seriously?! That's like the time Fiddlesticks said "omg this isn't WoW you noob" when I was jungling as Warwick.

Lemme get this straight Fiddle...you're yelling at Warwick, a jungling champion, for jungling?!? And you're ragequitting in a bot game?! Bots are easy dude - even if they can be scary sometimes.

It was also kinda funny that one time Nunu used his ult on me, said "Teemo u noob" because I can't survive Nunu's ult and two other champions pounding on me at once...then proceeded to step right into a shroom he saw me put down and died.

It's sad. Use the landscape to help kill people, they complain.
You get yelled at for being clever, and it is sad.

If they fell for the same trick repeatedly and yell at you, then you are doing something right. The other who wasn't cautious is an idiot.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
It's sad. Use the landscape to help kill people, they complain.
You get yelled at for being clever, and it is sad.

If they fell for the same trick repeatedly and yell at you, then you are doing something right. The other who wasn't cautious is an idiot.

Yeah. If something like that happens, like when I fought a Teemo as Kennen and walked right into a shroom he put in a bush (Where I put it all the time) I'd laugh - because we weren't fighting an Idiot Teemo. Heck, he even hurt someone a lot with his attacks because he was specced for AD. (Therefore the shrooms would be a hindrance but not as much of an "OSHIT I STEPPED ON A SHROOM" - AP Teemo requires people to hit the shrooms.) Although I'm still a fan of Machine Gun Teemo and his amazing infinite Lung Capacity.

My friend and I are going to try a Blood El-I mean Vladamir and LeBlanc combo. LeBlanc's AP doesn't go as high as Veigar (I've only gotten him to a thousand) and Vlad's ult increases damage done. So of course, Vlad uses it, LeBlanc comes in and spikes them (Provided they don't get in the way of a stupid minion. D:<)

Oh yeah, Kennen and Akali work pretty well too. Kennen manages to stun them, and then Akali runs in and spikes them.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
I don't know much about this game. Are you forced to use pre-made characters or can you create your own?

Fling

And then there was Troll
Oops, maybe I mistyped my last one, I had multiple pages open and maybe have been in the wrong topic, but I played League of Legends since open beta began but stopped for a while because my bootcamp screwed up. If I get it working, I would love to play with some of you guys =]

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Got my 420th win today. :3

Maisuki

I don't know much about this game. Are you forced to use pre-made characters or can you create your own?

It's basically DotA on a sedative, if you've ever heard of DotA.

If you haven't heard of DotA, I'll go ahead and sum LoL up for you.

Basically, you chose a hero from a large selection of premade heroes. You then take said hero and attempt to destroy the enemy's nexus(their main building). On the way to the nexus you fight off other heroes and creeps, which yield experience and possibly gold when they die. You use said experience and gold to learn new spells and buy items for your hero, respectively. Of course, there's much more to it, but that's the general idea. If I went into more detail it might get a little confusing and complicated.

Got my 420th win today. :3
Grats!

Last edited:

Kelo

Awakened Otherkin
Hh my the thread has taken off a little bit how fun and yeah me and Maisuki did some games, rape was had. Look forward as well to seeing others ingame even if most of you seem to be level 30 already ^^;