• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

League of Legends

Teco

Informal Formalist
I randomly came across someone doing dan art of it, searched it and behold. A game from the makes of DoTA which I recently got into. Played it.Awesome. Im addicted. You people should try it, cause its awesome.

If that doesnt convince you there's a werewolf. And Anubis-like guy.
OMGFURRIESINAGAMEWTFGOPLAYITNOW.

www.[B]leagueoflegends[/B].com/

you guys should totally let me invite/referral you

Metal_Skunk

Ya I've been playing it for a while. I just got enough IP to buy Warwick (the werewolf). But of course the day I finally have enough to get him, he becomes one of the free champions of the week, so I never get to use him. :/ But anyway I love the game. :3

Teco

Informal Formalist

Rifter

Perpetuating the Stereotype
Posting to say that yes, this is good and yes, you should play it. Also, Warwick is fun.

Teco

Informal Formalist
Posting to say that yes, this is good and yes, you should play it. Also, Warwick is fun.

Warwick was my first dude.

It was fun

Now I got Gangplank.

And I found out Loaded Dice gives you gold for 'Raising Morale' over your minions face.

Simplefied

Hi people. I'm new to the board. :p But not new to league of legends, as I got around 350 wins. I'm looking for people to play with, so I just wont pick up random people all the time, gets really annoying to end up with a team of low skilled players. ._. Anyways I consider myself a rather good tank, playing Shen tank, or Rammus tank when he is free. As dps, I play a rather good Jax, Twitch, Pantheon, Mundo and AD Ez.
If you feel up for a game, my summoner name is: Danishwarlord. Though I'm from Europe I play on the US server. For voice communication, I have a vent. n.n

Kobu

Let's bring this thread BACK TO LIFE!!! I actually play as well, with a pretty big group of people (I'm the only furry, but they are furry friendly <3) My names Kobu if you want to add me. *Tail wags*

Kobu

whats DoTA? ._.
Defense of the Ancients. It's a mod of Warcraft III. It's a nerd thing. It's essentially an RTS (Real time strategy) with a single unit, that levels up.

Ziff

Now with 25% less yiff!
I'm bumping this thread by saying, I could kill all ya with Master Yi.

Kobu

I'm bumping this thread by saying, I could kill all ya with Master Yi.
No way! Yi is countered so easily by blind and crowd control. He's SOOO squishy. :p

Kobu

Simplefied

People if you play, remember to add your name to your post, so people can add you. ^_^ Also add if you are playing on EU or US. I myself play under the name before mentioned Danishwarlord. For people who just started, I have a low name called Calabri so if anyone want to play, I got +800 games in total. n.n with over 400 wins. =D So feel free to add and just give me a short heads up, either ingame or on note or something. ^_^

Kobu

People if you play, remember to add your name to your post, so people can add you. ^_^ Also add if you are playing on EU or US. I myself play under the name before mentioned Danishwarlord. For people who just started, I have a low name called Calabri so if anyone want to play, I got +800 games in total. n.n with over 400 wins. =D So feel free to add and just give me a short heads up, either ingame or on note or something. ^_^
IGN (In Game Name) - Kobu - US.

Seas

a sentient shade of teal

I play on EU with this same name " Seastalker ".