• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

LEAST favorite cartoons/characters?

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
the wacky world of tex avery.... i hated that show so bloody much, it was the most retarded cartoon i have ever seen

JMAA

Banned
Banned
Everything from Ben 10. What the fuck!? "OMG A KID WHO TRANSFORMS INTO ALIENS LETS MAKE LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF MERCHANDISING SO WE GAIN ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY A PLANET!!!!!111".
Bullshit.

Xerox2

Internet Anonymity: RELOADED
Herculoids!

God damn that was bad. And almost all anime too. Princess Mononoke was the only okay anime thing I've ever seen, and even it refused to draw enough frames to make motion fluid or hire decent voice actors.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Almost all ANYTHING is bad! I don't even WATCH TV anymore since my realization of this truth.

Kuekuatsheu

Phineas and Ferb, what the hell is this shit?!
And yeah, Gormiti, they REPLACED DIGIMON WITH IT WTFRAGE
Naruto, Fantastic 4, Pucca, CHAOTIC (oh wow, what happened with the animations as they supposed to be, I mean GOOD animations, not that crapfuckdickshit you see there...), ALL of the Yu-Gi-Oh "Animes" and alot other cartoons I don't remember/too lazy to list...

Oh yeah, where ever Ty shows up, be sure to have a BIG discussion over multiple pages, with him turning around in circles, having his fingers in his ears and showing everyone his tongue.

T

Tewin Follow

Everything from Ben 10. What the fuck!? "OMG A KID WHO TRANSFORMS INTO ALIENS LETS MAKE LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF MERCHANDISING SO WE GAIN ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY A PLANET!!!!!111".
Bullshit.

I watched an episode where they were in Mexico (I think) and just walking around. People KNEW he could turn into aliens and didn't care.

WAT.

EDIT: He did turn into a furry, btw.

SailorYue

im His kitty cat
some people know he can do it, but most are just PLUMBERS that know... civies dont always know its him.

Vicious

On drugs?
I loved the Real Ghostbusters, but Slimer was an annoying peice of shit. I still hate Slimer for being the focus of whole episodes, roughly 20 minutes of a green turd gibbering like an idiot instead of the actual ghostbusters damaging property and cracking jokes.

I agree with many others tom & jerry was mindless shit.

Gonebatty

Professional dumbass
I loved the Real Ghostbusters, but Slimer was an annoying peice of shit. I still hate Slimer for being the focus of whole episodes, roughly 20 minutes of a green turd gibbering like an idiot instead of the actual ghostbusters damaging property and cracking jokes.

Imho, It's a classic from a long time ago. I loved it.

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
Sonic X - The Sonic Adventure games weren't centralized around some little butt-buddy kid friend of Sonic's (aside from Tails).
And who the fuck is that wannabe-Gardevoir chick, and why is she there?
And why does Knuckles sound like Yugi Motou's Pharaoh form?

DBZ (Ocean dub) - They're not going to "another dimension." They're getting killed. Stfu.
On a plus note, Goku's voice is Cheetor's from Beast Wars.
Although Vegeta sounds stupid.

Sailor Moon (DiC version) - "WE MUST STOP DA NEGAFORSE! ALSO SAILOR MOON SAYS DONT DO DRUGS EVEN THO DRUGS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS EPISODE. LOL PSAS ARE GEWD FOR THE CHILDINS."

Digimon (seasons 3+) - Digimon was a cartoon / card game... but now it's real? No more parallel dimension shit that actually made way more sense, and was actually entertaining?
Way to animate every retarded 10-year-old's self-insert fanfic ever, you unoriginal sacks of shit.

Also, Tweetie Bird and Jerry Mouse annoyed me,
just because I wanted to see the cat antagonist eat them so badly, and they never got to. IT'S SPECISM! SPECISM I SAY!

Chukkz

Ohoooo wound spot located! Direct hit, enter evasive procedures... :D

Nah for real, Tom & Jerry isn't half as bad as many people think it is. The trouble with these characters is: They are damn old. And the quality assurance was not nice to them over the years...

I suppose most know the later incarnations from TV, the more cheap looking ones. Look at the following cartoon please: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbxArVlS5tU&feature=related Its called "The Cat Concerto" and is from 1946, the 29th T&J cartoon ever made. (All numbers by Wiki, I do not keep this by heart)

Whats so special with it? Well, firstly this is pointed at a mature audience, such shorts ran in the cinema back then. Second, it won an Oscar. Yes that is right. And it is far from being the mindless shit many people think Tom & Jerry to be who mostly know stuff from the sixties upwards. Those old cartoons had (like many old classics) a whole different approach to entertainment then the rather cheap and shitty TV incarnations had...

I know many will now go: Its still shit! But if I only convinced 1 person ever reading this thread those five minutes I spent typing were not lost. ;) /rant

Back to thread.

Beastcub

Sonic X

DBZ (Ocean dub) - They're not going to "another dimension." They're getting killed. Stfu.
On a plus note, Goku's voice is Cheetor's from Beast Wars.
Although Vegeta sounds stupid.

Sailor Moon (DiC version) - "WE MUST STOP DA NEGAFORSE! ALSO SAILOR MOON SAYS DONT DO DRUGS EVEN THO DRUGS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS EPISODE. LOL PSAS ARE GEWD FOR THE CHILDINS."

oh good lord, the dub of DBZ in of itself was awful all the way through (the show was not so great to begin with, it is a guilty pleasure for me as i was totally obsessed as a young teen and now i wonder why the hell i loved it so much) the early dubs though were damn commical with the cencorship! they went beyon editing the bad words, blood, violence and breif nudity, they got downright preschool with some of it.
lets go through some:

radditz flicks the bullet at that farmer guy which is like shooting him, he is laying there dead but to have him seem alive they have him mumble "ow that hurt"

napa and vegeta land and blow up the buildings and vegeta comments "too bad it is sunday those building would be full tommorrow"

nappa blows up a helicopter, one of the good guys goes "i can see their parachutes, they're okay"

then there was "home for Infinant loosers" which was HELL damnnit! they edited the demons shirts to have the letters HFIL i mean my gawd XD

then with sailor moon, now i have not seen it uncut (never liked the show that much, i watched it cause it was on tv) but i heard they are out and out nude when they transform (aka not sparkly colors bs) and there were panty jokes so on and so forth BUT i caught plenty of edits, the dumbest being painting seatbelts on anyone in a car...which goes right on up there with that PSA comment above.

Last edited:

Fay V

Lost to this world
worst cartoon i ever saw. Something called Sherlock 3000 or 2000 or something. they clone sherlock holmes to fight crime in the future :V I stopped watching saturday morning cartoons after that.

As for stuff actually on the air...the new cartoon network crap. honestly a reality show cartoon? bleh.
least favorite character? that's a tough one. I think, Yogi bear.

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
I like DBZ just because I like mindless violence and huge explosions full of flashy effects. Lol.

I always found it funny that the POWERPUFF GIRLS got less censored than US DBZ.
I remember seeing a PPG episode where a monster got impaled through the head by its own tooth.
But blood on a show that's aimed at teenage boys? "Omg how dare they!"

There's sparkly nudity in uncut Sailor Moon, but the US version just takes a lot of the lines out around the breasts and butts and stuff.
And there is some non-sparkly nudity, but it's all Barbie doll level. No nipples. No vag lips. Nothing.
I think (can't remember) that the S movie has nips when Luna turns into a person, but that's it.

One of the stupider, backfiring SM edits was in later shows there was a lesbian couple. But the US editors made them cousins.
But they were so close, that it seemed like they were incestuous lesbian cousins.
Way to make the situation sooo much less offensive, American editors.

They refuse to translate the last season of the series to American because it has dudes that grow boobs and transform into chicks.
So they just left the entire US series on an unfinished kind of cliffhanger, going nowhere.

I like Sailor Moon. A lot. Especially the manga.
Just not the US version. Fuck the US version.

Beastcub

One of the stupider, backfiring SM edits was in later shows there was a lesbian couple. But the US editors made them cousins.
But they were so close, that it seemed like they were incestuous lesbian cousins.
Way to make the situation sooo much less offensive, American editors.

They refuse to translate the last season of the series to American because it has dudes that grow boobs and transform into chicks.
So they just left the entire US series on an unfinished kind of cliffhanger, going nowhere.

oh LOL XD
so that is why they never finished
and i TOTTALLY got the lesbian part, i was like "cousins...yeah...riiiiiiiight"
and they tried to say salior uranus more like "urine-ess" rather than "your anus" but...dude with that planet you just CANNOT win because either you say urine or anus and both sound nasty.

back on topic i have another
jonny test, i feel like screaming and diving for the remote every time it comes on TV (i do the diving for the remote part)

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
To be fair, being a lesbian, "Urine-ness" is probably more fitting than "Your anus" anyway. Lol.

But yeah. That was also pretty pretentious and stupid.
Reminded me of the people that purposefully misspell "vampire" as like "Vampyrre," or "fat" as "phat."

Fay V

Lost to this world
"scientists got tired of that joke and renammed the planet in 2020" "what's it called now?" "Urectum" :V

SailorYue

im His kitty cat
i agree about sailor moon. but atleast Cloverway tried harder than DiC. DiC had mindless repeptative music that sounded alot like the opening sequence, they flipped all the car scenes so that everyone was driving on the right side of the road...CWI kept the original music, and for the most part let everyone have theyre real names (except the 3 oiter senshi, but ill give them that Michiru, Haruka and Setsuna can be a mouthful. thank GOD Hotaru kept her name and wasnt given the planned out name)

the only bad stuff CWi did was:
1 make Uranus and Neptune cousins >.>
2 give Pluto a HORRIBLE voice actress (where the hell would spme 1000+year old girl end up with a valley-girl voice if she spent her whole life at the Gates? why couldnt they get one of the girls who did her voice in the second comming of R??)
3 hold back 2 episodes till the reruns because the MOTD had exposed boobies. (one episode is when Hotaru is reveaie3ld to be the mesiaah in a planetarium, the other is during SuperS when Venus and Jupiter get their special attacks)
4 give pegasus an OLD MAN's voice when in fact Helios is a perpetual boy.
5 cut out a 3-part special (one was a flashback showing how far Sailor Moon has come, the second part was about Uranus and Netpune's encounter with the Circus (the gayness of theire relationship was unhidable, especialy when Uranus flirts with a nurse XD, the 3rd part had vampires.) and a episode where Mini/chibi-moonbefriends a lochness monster

oh, and as for the final season, it was held back or many rasons:
1 the scouts all have real violent deaths at the end.
2 the 3 Starllights are guys in civis and chicks as sailors
3 the cloesness of Uranus and neptune

Last edited:

KirbyCowFox

Muu-bitch!
i agree about sailor moon. but atleast Cloverway tried harder than DiC. DiC had mindless repeptative music that sounded alot like the opening sequence, they flipped all the car scenes so that everyone was driving on the right side of the road...CWI kept the original music, and for the most part let everyone have theyre real names (except the 3 oiter senshi, but ill give them that Michiru, Haruka and Setsuna can be a mouthful. thank GOD Hotaru kept her name and wasnt given the planned out name)

the only bad stuff CWi did was:
1 make Uranus and Neptune cousins >.>
2 give Pluto a HORRIBLE voice actress (where the hell would spme 1000+year old girl end up with a valley-girl voice if she spent her whole life at the Gates? why couldnt they get one of the girls who did her voice in the second comming of R??)
3 hold back 2 episodes till the reruns because the MOTD had exposed boobies. (one episode is when Hotaru is reveaie3ld to be the mesiaah in a planetarium, the other is during SuperS when Venus and Jupiter get their special attacks)
4 give pegasus an OLD MAN's voice when in fact Helios is a perpetual boy.
5 cut out a 3-part special (one was a flashback showing how far Sailor Moon has come, the second part was about Uranus and Netpune's encounter with the Circus (the gayness of theire relationship was unhidable, especialy when Uranus flirts with a nurse XD, the 3rd part had vampires.) and a episode where Mini/chibi-moonbefriends a lochness monster

oh, and as for the final season, it was held back or many rasons:
1 the scouts all have real violent deaths at the end.
2 the 3 Starllights are guys in civis and chicks as sailors
3 the cloesness of Uranus and neptune

But all that crap was what made Sailormoon funny back in the 90's! :D

WolfoxOkamichan

Luffs Buff Wuffs
Digimon (seasons 3+) - Digimon was a cartoon / card game... but now it's real? No more parallel dimension shit that actually made way more sense, and was actually entertaining?
Way to animate every retarded 10-year-old's self-insert fanfic ever, you unoriginal sacks of shit.

What the hell are you talking about, Francis!

Season 3 is the shit. It's the peak of Digimon greatness.

Twylyght

I hated, hated, hated Charlie Brown cartoons! Charlie Brown was depressing and Lucy a pain in the ass. They would put those damn specials on every year and I hated it.

I don't like South Park and not a big fan of Family Guy or American Dad.
The DBZ cartoons were alright in the beginning, but the storylines repeat the same formula over and over again. it got boring for me.

SailorYue

im His kitty cat
now THAT one was a fucking riot.