• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

legend of legaia

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
did anyone else have this? i'm pretty sure it came out about the same time as FF8 or FF9, so it was kind of a backburner RPG that got put out in hopes of being a final fantasy of sorts.

i ask because i have had it since it came out and have been playing it every day for almost three weeks now :V in hopes of finally beating it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend_of_Legaia

The DK

♪ I'm on a plain ♪
i remember that one, a friend of mine was playing it and said it was really good. i was playin FF8 and Legend of Dragoon at the time so i never got around to it. now its kind of hard to come by locally

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
i remember that one, a friend of mine was playing it and said it was really good. i was playin FF8 and Legend of Dragoon at the time so i never got around to it. now its kind of hard to come by locally

it's really hard to come by :V i have yet to see it anywhere other than ebay.

Stargazer Bleu

2b forgot is worse than death
I do remember having this game, and actually being good too.

Now I'm wondering if I still have it.

really, wow if anywhere it would be there or amazon. i know local used game shop has rare stuff put there over priced as hell, they want $80 for panzer dragoon for the sega saturn. so did you used to have it and got rid of it or something

I still have Panzer Dragon saga rpg on my saturn. I think only like 10k or 15k copies were released of it.

Stratelier

I have it too. I find the setting and plot to be a bit interesting... the combo-based combat is unique as well. Haven't played it in awhile though, I forget where I am.

yiff_chiyo

i've played it a couple times and i really like the way it played out. i really would like to see a remake with better graphics :p

but yah, i loved when i did play it

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
I have it too. I find the setting and plot to be a bit interesting... the combo-based combat is unique as well. Haven't played it in awhile though, I forget where I am.

yea man, same. i LOVE the combat system. iuno any other game that uses that system. and that's the worst part. the whole map is so vague and scattered that if you don't play for a while, you totally forget where you were.

Stratelier

... If I remember right, I was on the second map screen and the plot was suggesting I was going to the last place there I hadn't been to yet, in order to clear out all the evil Mist.