• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Legion

Sforzie

Professional Kuja fangirl
I'm... well, I'm glad they finally gave the release date so I know how long I have to play it before FFXV comes out (a month later). I'm not crazy hyped about it, but I'm still generally looking forward to running around in the pretty zones.

DylanM40

Photographer
I'm... well, I'm glad they finally gave the release date so I know how long I have to play it before FFXV comes out (a month later). I'm not crazy hyped about it, but I'm still generally looking forward to running around in the pretty zones.
It does look like pretty nice expansion. Zones look nice and curious how big the battles will be.

DylanM40

Photographer
Hehe, yeah WoW is pretty great. I miss it, but it's just not something I want to get into again. I'm the type of person who collects every single thing in game and wont stop until I have them all xD
I hear ya. Always doing different stuff while collecting mounts, items, pets l, achievements, etc. I don't get bored.