• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Lego!

Legos?

• Legos are the best!

Votes: 55 93.2%
  • Legos suck!

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I had Mega Blocks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never had Legos.

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Kangamutt

Let's see what you can make!

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
lolmegablocks. They never stayed together. Legos all the way.

HumanLombax

Now known As Orgee The Lombax
230px-Facepaw.gif

Are you serious?

Kangamutt

Are YOU serious?

HumanLombax

Now known As Orgee The Lombax
Legos MAN lmao WTF???

JK, I vote Pro lego ^_^

L

LizardKing

Lego was fucking awesome. I even made a mousetrap out of lego once, and caught that bastard mouse we had.

I say was, because now it seems to be mostly overpriced crap with stupid specifically modelled parts that are utterly useless outside of the model they were designed for.

hillbilly guy

i gots me a scatter gun
yea i still got that gallon bucket of legos from when i was a kid
i gave to my son hell i still play with them

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
Legos can suck my furreh ballz

i hate them with a passion >: (

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
I built Lego objects in my Lego games. :)

Иван

Don't be hating on the megablocks ;__; Okay, they did fail pretty badly. My brother and I once got one of those big Dragons sets for... I think Christmas when we were little. The damn thing would not stay together. Gave us a lot of grief and heartache, it did.

Kangamutt

Don't be hating on the megablocks ;__; Okay, they did fail pretty badly. My brother and I once got one of those big Dragons sets for... I think Christmas when we were little. The damn thing would not stay together. Gave us a lot of grief and heartache, it did.

Mega Blocks are the red-headed stepchild of the building toys and should be treated as such.

Kajet

I say was, because now it seems to be mostly overpriced crap with stupid specifically modelled parts that are utterly useless outside of the model they were designed for.

Probably true, I haven't gotten a lego set in YEARS, but it seemed like that one had some weird pieces...

But the real beauty of lego is that one or two sets really kind of suck, but a huge plastic bin in your basement is frigging awesome!

Except when you need one specific piece...

evilteddybear

Why is there no duplo here! I mean yes, Legos were full of wonderful, but what about the Lego for retards? Even bigger than mega blocks, duplo were much to large to choke on!