• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Lemme Draw Your Characters

ExtinguishedHope

I lost my sock
Hello folks.

I'm looking for some new anthro characters to draw. I'll be picking designs I like, as this is NOT a "first come, first serve" thread. The art you guys get back will be completed pieces as I don't like to leave things unfinished. This also means they might take a little bit longer, so keep that in mind when you make your request!

Here's my FurAffinity for examples (NSFW warning):

Now moving on, I do have a little list of questions I'd like for you to answer in your replies along with your reference images:

- Is NSFW okay?
- Is it okay to draw your character with others in this thread?
((Note: if you said "yes" to the first two questions, please also add their sexuality so I don't pair them off with someone that they wouldn't like!))
- What are they like? What is their personality or interests?
- I'll also need a link to a profile of yours for when I post it, so you can properly be credited!
*if you need to add extra information, go ahead. *

Go ahead and dump your characters below! Feel free to post as many as you want. I'll be checking this even if I don't respond :)

katalistik

Chocolate scientist
Hello! I'm interested, so here's my fursona.
Now, to quickly reply to those questions:
-Yes, NSFW is okay.
-Sure, why not. Kata is homosexual.
-His quite a chill wolf, loves science and dreams of becoming a laboratory scientist. He loves walks in nature, cooking, gaming, music, astrophysics and chemistry.
-Here's le link: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/katalistik/
Thanks for the opportunity! Oh, and a ref sheet of him, right here:
1531914398.katalistik_refsheet.png

The_biscuits_532

big anxious kitty
Oooo I like your style. It'd fit my characters very well, I think!

- Is NSFW okay?

No thanks! I'm still figuring out my relationship with the NSFW side of the fandom and more importantly I haven't actually designed them under clothes lmao

Sure! I don't mind! It livens things up!

Stephanie is more bookish, but kinda clueless around people. She enjoys long woodland walks and the peace and quiet.

https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/biscuitsboy532/folder/887124/Stephanie

Iza is smol and adorable but she'll rob you blind. She loves money, loud music, the urban world and oddly enough, art. Note the paintings across her fur. She hates water.

Feel free to pick either!

- I'll also need a link to a profile of yours for when I post it, so you can properly be credited!

Last edited:

Pseudolias

Though I have other art of her in my gallery, I feel the best piece I have available to show her anatomy so as to give an idea how to draw her might be this NSFW piece, currently:

Sorry if I give you more detail than you want. I haven't properly documented all the info about her somewhere yet.

- Is NSFW okay?
Yep!
Omitting some aspects of her NSFW anatomy, if you prefer, is fine. (Some people may not like some bits in certain ways/places & that's okay.)
If you want any suggestions on what activity, mood, or theme, etc. to draw her in, ask me & I'll be glad to answer.
((Note: if you said "yes" to the first two questions, please also add their sexuality so I don't pair them off with someone that they wouldn't like!))
Drawing her with others is okay!

Regarding this & the previous question:
- Since it seems common enough, I feel I should note I'm uncomfortable with most any variety of anal, in general. (I don't mind depiction of the anus, however.)
- Sexuality:
In general, I'd say bisexual.
Females, &/or feminine herms (Or other gynomorphic characters with male sex anatomy.) preferred. Feminine/cute shemales &/or dickgirls.
Neutral:
Males
Dislikes:
Cuntboys, maleherms. (Sorry if that makes me seem discomforting.)
Embrafillowy, despite having a "MILF-like" physique, she is physically about 21 to 30s or maybe early 30s, years old.
She's friendly, caring, a bit of a ditz, & can also be a bit cartoony.

Her pouch has "hammerspace" for example, & is often inconsiderate of her mass & super-strenth, which are products of her being a much larger (from anthropomorphization.) variant of an already very strong & dense species. (Heavier than a rhino, could very easily lift an elephant, neither of which her appearance reflects, yet can still walk, swim, jump very high, etc.)

Because the world where she's from (Neopia) is similar to ours, & has many similar species but almost none of our native species itself, Embra can mistake people for species from her world, not know them at all, or overestimate their abilities. (Ex: Asking someone to hold something too heavy for them, but not for her.)

This origin makes her clueless about their capabilities, biology, etc. & thus, eager to learn about any powers, weird anatomy, or history others have.
& because of how readily they can be bought in her world, she often assumes things that can change one's species, sex or appearance are accessible, & will happily share potions that can do such. She's plenty happy with her own species, colouration & sex, however.

If she can help someone without much trouble to herself, she'll gladly do so. She's okay with teasing, so long as she thinks it's harmless/reversible.

She likes hanging out at public recreational centers, & is glad to help out set up relaxing environments (Cooked food, good beds, massages, nice stuff to watch/play on TV/computers, etc.) there, or at her or someone else's home (if she's allowed.).
Like this? https://www.furaffinity.net/user/pseudolias/
If you'd like to dress her up, go ahead. It's all up to you!

If you want information on kinks or have other questions about how Embrafillowy is (Personality, physically, sexually, or anything else.), please feel free to ask me!

Sorry for all the words, & I hope there was no discomfort or bother from this post of mine!
Good luck to all!

Last edited:

Minerva_Minx

CDC predicts zombies...
Ohh, my ancient enemy...Questions!
- yes, because this is so common. But try to be tasteful and keep my body normal-ish. Not so much into vore or body horror, that kind of stuff as it causes flashbacks i would like to avoid. I'm awkward, don't talk right, but homosexual. My wife would say I'm not bad, but ok.

- yes, but I'm weird and not sure if my strangeness and random (oooh, shiney. Is that a car? Wow, what's with the flowers?) nuttiness that is me is contagious. But people? They're ok. I am a total introvert who will talk forever in the right setting. And I'm pretty god awful with people in real life.

- I am up for new things, but am a homebody when not working and engineer by trade. So fixing things and working on electronics is fun. Sometimes I just want a back massage or a cute girl to pinch me. Others, i just want to do something random for the fun of it.

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/minervaminx/

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
I have a few you could try.

Here's my profile: https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/jaredthefox92/folder/500361/My-best-work

Scylla is a simple one, but she is also a bit um...big:

_commission__scylla_s_queen_kong_role_by_nekoemerald_dedx9vf-fullview.jpg

Better timed.gif

Scylla is bisexual: https://www.deviantart.com/michelle-bandi-wolf/art/Ocs-growth-powers-824804878

She normally is tall, but her powers allow her to grow to gigantic proportions. (Leading to fun scenarios like her sitting on people or her putting them between her giant breasts.) Scylla gets to do a lot of suggestive and slightly promiscious things, so slightly NSFW?

christmas_bag_2019__scylla_gives_the_boot__by_tony_akita_ddmkvml-pre (1).png

Scylla_-_Darkness.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For simplicity, I would also go with Amanda in her normal version. Amanda is Scylla's aunt and a modern day Italian "witch". (Think of her like Magica/ Amelia from 1987 Ducktales, but will use guns and drive cars.) Amanda is heterosexual and she is slightly tall, but also submissive.

Amanda 2019.png

amanda with a base.png

amanda_by_mrdaywhea_ddldn2r-pre.jpg

I have other characters too. You could potentially do their grandmother, Aurelia but she would be in the dark ages and is all fantasy like. Aurelia is heterosexual and sort of "normal" in her sexual life, other than being a witch:

Aurelia dress 2018 fix mistake.png

commission__aurelia_by_hiroultimate_deed23i-fullview.jpg

Last edited:

Sappho

Canis Centaurus
So taur are out of the question

Minerva_Minx

CDC predicts zombies...
Ok, i need a Treat All Taur Art Similarly flag, march, slogan! I will start a TATAS movement, just you wait...a...minute....

Ok, i should not be allowed to name movements or lead them...

EmeraldWuff

Green wuff with large feet
Thanks for the opportunity! Here's a guy I can suggest ^^

- Nah, I'm only into clean art
- Not exactly if it's with a character of someone I don't know
- He's quite flamboyant and sorta sassy, but he's also a very honorable king. He had a dark past, but got better. He enjoys trying various cuisines on different planets and discovering their history, especially Earth. He also appears to enjoy some Earth activities, most particularly video games.
- Here's my profile: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/emeraldwuff/

The_biscuits_532

big anxious kitty
Thanks for the opportunity! Here's a guy I can suggest ^^

- Nah, I'm only into clean art
- Not exactly if it's with a character of someone I don't know
- He's quite flamboyant and sorta sassy, but he's also a very honorable king. He had a dark past, but got better. He enjoys trying various cuisines on different planets and discovering their history, especially Earth. He also appears to enjoy some Earth activities, most particularly video games.
- Here's my profile: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/emeraldwuff/
If OP puts our characters together because we're the only SFW only ones so far that'll be the second time that's happened lmao.

Clippit

heheheh- *snort* heh- *snort*
heyo~ your artstyle's lookin' sick! :u
I'll be droppin' my lil' guy here for your interest :3c
- Is NSFW okay?
yeah, but either as a solo or interacting with disembodied limbs (he's taken, haha)
preferably sfw tho, but ok either way
sure, I think that'd be fun :3c
he's homosexual but he'd be okay hanging out with either men or women, tho he's a little extra shy around women ^^'
personality-wise he's usually quite shy and introverted, but can be quite open and chatty in confidence, and even a little affectionate (he loves stuff like hugs and pettings but is shy to ask for them)
as for his interests, he likes everything retro (videogames, music, aesthetics, etc.), junk food, tea, hanging out exploring places or just walking around
uhh I think that's pretty much it, so thanks for the chance~
New Canvas.jpeg1578939440.quetzalcoatlkin_tapir.png

fearlesstiger

Nightmare Hunter
- Is NSFW okay?
Of course, makes things more fun.
Sure, he's in an open relationship. He is bisexual.
He's a little mischievous but caring. His main interest is transforming himself and others.
He was recently turned into a maleherm by his demonic boyfriend so he doesn't mind receiving.

- Is NSFW okay?
YUP! perfectly fine need more art of him anyway :3

i have no problems with him being paired up with other chars, but would prefer him solo (hes is bi and subby)

Dawn is a shy boy and loves to be played with in many ways, once he gets to know you he opens up and is really cuddly

f.a: SilverTheSpireWolf <-LINK

link to Dawn NSFW sheet :

sfw sheet attached just to catch folks eyes who wanna draw him.

Attachments

• Dawn Ref sheet.png
    Dawn Ref sheet.png
    512.9 KB · Views: 19

Byzance123 Rauss Khan

- Is NSFW okay?
Yes, why not. Since I don't pay nsfw commissions
Yes, this oc can be is with female.
He is always joking, sometimes emotive. He like martial art.
here is the oc: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/38090445/, https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28032207/
my page: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/germanor123/

Last edited:

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
Hello folks.

I'm looking for some new anthro characters to draw. I'll be picking designs I like, as this is NOT a "first come, first serve" thread. The art you guys get back will be completed pieces as I don't like to leave things unfinished. This also means they might take a little bit longer, so keep that in mind when you make your request!

Here's my FurAffinity for examples (NSFW warning):

Now moving on, I do have a little list of questions I'd like for you to answer in your replies along with your reference images:

- Is NSFW okay?

Go ahead and dump your characters below! Feel free to post as many as you want. I'll be checking this even if I don't respond :)

Oops, I'm late to the party!... But guess it doesn't hurt to try.

- NSFW is okay. Pin-ups and "light erotica" preferred but if you have more... "involved" ideas, it's fine too. Just no fetishes please.
- It's okay to draw them with others if you wish. Could be heterosexual or lesbian scene equally well.
- A short personality description is included with the ref sheets.
-Profile link:

Okay, here go the refs.

ExtinguishedHope

I lost my sock
Okay folks! The first one is done! This is for @Clippit and @The_biscuits_532 . I hope you guys like it.

I will be doing more, so this will stay open for some time. Anyone who has yet to post characters here should feel free to as well :)

The_biscuits_532

big anxious kitty
Okay folks! The first one is done! This is for @Clippit and @The_biscuits_532 . I hope you guys like it.

I will be doing more, so this will stay open for some time. Anyone who has yet to post characters here should feel free to as well :)
Oh my god I wasn't expecting to be one of the first done

And oh my god I love it I haven't got any art of her doing normal people things because scenery hard so this is like, perfect I love it so much <3

Clippit

heheheh- *snort* heh- *snort*

yayy it looks really sweet~ I rarely get my boy paired up with people so this is refreshing, and I love the scenario, it brings back the good ol' pre-pandemic days :'3
thanks a lot for your work :D

Minerva_Minx

CDC predicts zombies...
It turned out extremely well! i like the color choice and expressions which complement each other really well.

And Clippit talking about the before times just made it weird. Now i want to seee other people, too!

Pseudolias

Apologies if I'm out of place commenting, but.... It looks lovely! The scenery has a nice mix of detail but so much it's too intense, & the colours are pleasing. It really does feel serene. Especially for something done as request art, I'd dare say it's exquisite!

TheARashi

Artist-Actor-Accountant
Hi, if you're still taking requests, I'd like to share my leave my OCs right here.

And to answer the questions:
- Is NSFW okay?
Sure, though I would prefer no vore or any situation with stuff like urine or scat
Yeah, it's Okay (Rosa and Tsuki are Bisexual, Van is gynosexual and Mavis is Pansexual)

-Rosa is a perky and loving girl who's into jewelry, dancing, sewing, and fashion
-Mavis is a grandmother and does well to care for kids and her friends. She likes to read, cook
-Van's a quirky guy into drawing, video games, short walks and karaoke
-Tsuki is a reserved, but active Bisharp spending her time either working out, battling, or playing video games on occasion

One common interest they all partake in is swimming and diving (and yes that is my fetish)

Hope you have fun!

katalistik

Chocolate scientist