• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Lemme Draw Your Characters

fearlesstiger

Nightmare Hunter

DrPepperAddict

Doodler for Munie
I'd love to get art of Lillie that I didn't draw myself tbh [ https://refsheet.net/MarimoPunk/deer-cow ]
1) yes NSFW is fine
2) yes with other people is also fine - shes mostly straight though
3) Her personality is super bubbly and a little clingy to the point it borders possessive [she's workin on it], but also complete lack of common sense xD zero self preservation, will absolutely press the "do not touch" button purely to see what it does. Shes also fully aware that being small makes her more cute and milks it.... pun intended.

If you draw her, I have a personal request to not slim her down... shes a cow, cows are fat. You can however make her as thicccccccccccccccc as you want. I would have made her fatter, but the mod for her is already maxed out -shes not an inflation or stuffing fetish, shes just fat-

-thank you for considering :U

Last edited:

Minerva_Minx

Succumbing to her own psychosis

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
- Is NSFW okay?

Yes

- Is it okay to draw your character with others in this thread?
((Note: if you said "yes" to the first two questions, please also add their sexuality so I don't pair them off with someone that they wouldn't like!))

Yes. Pansexual

- What are they like? What is their personality or interests?

An alchemist and a healer, two has been the subject of horrid experiments, but is eternally curious and is a quick learner with a creative streak that makes her very inventive.

Her manner of speech is old fashion despite her young age.
Her clothing is primitive despite her high-tech mechanical eye.

- I'll also need a link to a profile of yours for when I post it, so you can properly be credited!

I would prefer not to have a link at this time.

I may ask for one later but I have others to talk to before crediting NSFW art to my gaming group.

Here is a reference image. Sorry for the lack of reference sheet.

20210403_110013.jpg

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
Ooo, neat! I’ll give this a go, if you’ll have my antlered doe, Darby.

1. NSFW is okay! Knock yourself out. c: She’s a dom.

2. You may pair her with other characters, but she is straight. Men only for NSFW, please!

3. Darby is a small town country tomboy. She likes pickup trucks and firearms, and she’s known for her hard work at the family farm. While she can be a bit clumsy and slow to process sometimes, she’s both loyal and dedicated to her friends and peers. She’s not afraid to get rowdy, but she’s a deeply feeling person, too. She has no trouble being vulnerable. She also suffers insecurity issues from her antlers, but her family keeps her grounded when she’s struggling.

4. You can credit me with my FurAffinity account!: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/mcthebeardie/

Thank you for the opportunity! :)

Attachments

• EB9B70B8-C034-4E58-9F04-286A524B12F4.png
    EB9B70B8-C034-4E58-9F04-286A524B12F4.png
    550.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Pomorek

Hyena-Addicted Antelope
Hey guys! I'm not done doing these just yet:) Here's another freebie I've recently completed: a sultry pin-up for @Pomorek
This is NSFW!

Wow, that's one cool surprise! To say the least. I love how you depicted her!

I hope it's alright to repost the image in my gallery, so that I can direct my watchers your way.

Thanks a lot and have a great day! :D

ExtinguishedHope

I lost my sock
Wow, that's one cool surprise! To say the least. I love how you depicted her!

I hope it's alright to repost the image in my gallery, so that I can direct my watchers your way.

Thanks a lot and have a great day! :D
I'm glad you liked it! I love her patterns, she's so pretty and was a delight to draw.

Oh yeah, you can go ahead and repost it wherever you please as long as I'm credited. It's your image, so feel free :)

Kuramatatabi

The friendliest cat you know~ <3
Idk how to spoil anything on here so I'll just link my folder (NSFW Warning) https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/dragonbreed0ak/folder/800267/My-Refs-NSFW

Yes, NSFW is okay.

Yes, It is okay to draw with other characters in the thread, I don't mind~ (However, Astral and Aura are off-limits with any other character, so they would need to be solo.)

As for their personalities, Most of them I've written in their descriptions, and as for sexuality pretty much all of them I consider bi-sexual. :3

my FA Profile is https://www.furaffinity.net/user/dragonbreed0ak/ (NSFW Warning)

Geowlett

Nsfw warning -> https://toyhou.se/10678486.mason has unclothed ref to see markings

- Is NSFW okay? Yes
- Is it okay to draw your character with others in this thread? Yes, Gay
- What are they like? What is their personality or interests? Likes to party, 420 friendly, Afraid of dogs, Soft spot for kittens. He is very outgoing and loves to jam out to EDM.
- I'll also need a link to a profile of yours for when I post it, so you can properly be credited! My FA

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness

DrPepperAddict

Doodler for Munie