• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Lemme Draw Your 'Sona (CLOSED)

kidchameleon

Obsessed With Shapes & Colours

Back again, looking for more people to draw. Likely going to have to cut down on my FA time once college starts for me, so figured I'd make the most of the time I have left and try to get as much done as I can. Just shoot me a reference sheet, and some kind of pose idea or setting, and I'll try my best.

Also interested in the possibility of Art Trades, so if you want to do a trade with me just say so (or DM me) and you'll get priority. I'm going to try to take a little more time with these pieces, so they probably won't be the done-within-an-hour-of-starting kind, like last time - but all in all I'd say that's probably a good thing.

Edit: Requests seem to have slowed to a halt, so I'll keep this offer going for 2 more days and then call it a day and start working on some other ideas/projects. Might do a big free art giveaway again in the future, but it'll most likely be in a good few months, when I have another break from college and no personal art I want to do.

Last edited:

Eternas

Hey if you'd like you can draw my sona! Do whatever you want! Have fun!

Attachments

• J.png
    J.png
    601 KB · Views: 69
If you would like can you draw my oc?? Your style is cute and I would love to see him in yours. If you would like.

Thanks for your time :3

Attachments

• IMG_1449.JPG
    IMG_1449.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 35

kidchameleon

kidchameleon

My reference image is kind of low quality, but that's because I lowered the clarity so that the colors would show better

Here is the image for my sona, Dolly.

obbygames.deviantart.com: Made a new, low quality reference image

maybe you could draw him doing the caramelldansen pose, that would be cute
Ha, had to Google that one... no idea what caramelldansen was XD
Shall add you to the queue =) Just to double-check, the main colours for your 'sona are blue, white and pink/purple? Still a little hard to tell.

Wollymon

Heya!
The eyes are orange, and the lower legs are purple and the fur is blue, with white wool, but you most of it right :)

looking forward to it!

ThefriendlyFurry

Commission Work: Short Story and One-Off Writer!
Back again, looking for more people to draw. Likely going to have to cut down on my FA time once college starts for me, so figured I'd make the most of the time I have left and try to get as much done as I can. Just shoot me a reference sheet, and some kind of pose idea or setting, and I'll try my best.

Also interested in the possibility of Art Trades, so if you want to do a trade with me just say so (or DM me) and you'll get priority. I'm going to try to take a little more time with these pieces, so they probably won't be the done-within-an-hour-of-starting kind, like last time - but all in all I'd say that's probably a good thing.

Not sure how many I'll be able to do, but as with last time I'm not going to guess until I see some semblance of interest, and have done enough at the level of effort I'm planning to better judge the average time they'll take. Look forward to (hopefully) hearing from people regardless.

Oh, and one last thing. For the love of god can you please not just copy and paste a generic "draw me" post? It's honestly one of the most annoying things I've seen on the forums. If people are gonna spend time making art for you, the least you can do is spend a few seconds to ask/thank them properly.

QUEUE
It'sBlitz
Wollymon

marshmellowlovesyou #2
Dragoness;

Name: Miku

Hair: long and black with red front and swooped front bang.

Anthro

Body type: Curvy yet muscular (not overly built)

Accessories eyebrow piercing and gauges.

Eyes: Red

Overall Attitude: Tsundere

Color: Whatever ascetically matches her hair.

Oh and I'd like her hair to be styled like blazikens.

I have nothing fir her so I'd love it if you could help give her life.

kidchameleon

Love her only thing is I wish her green was a little darker. It's not your fault I just didn't realize how green the green i asked for was (I'm partially color blind)
Well, technically you didn't ask for green at all - just a colour that matched the hair :p
It's a quick fix, regardless. Can you give me an example of the kind of green you'd prefer?