• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

lemonjelly; i am them

lemonjelly

I've been here for a little while but i'm just getting around to this now.

Hi! i'm lemonjelly! i'm 19 and i like to draw weird things that i have difficulty describing not only to my family, but even to fellow furs! i'm primarily a traditional artist, but i'm gonna try getting into digital stuff. i love seeing original species as well as making my own now & again. i also love writing lore, something i've only recently found out. hmu and maybe i can help write your own lore?

I've never been on a forum before, but i hope i can be accepted in my efforts to settle in :)

cowboi

DM me your favorite dinosaur
Hello and welcome! What kinds of tools are your favorite to work with? Inks? Paint? Etc.

Also the link to your FurAffinity page isn’t working, just a heads up!

lemonjelly

Hello and welcome! What kinds of tools are your favorite to work with? Inks? Paint? Etc.

Also the link to your FurAffinity page isn’t working, just a heads up!
I use a fine pencil for the initial sketch, then I ink it with an Artline 0.3/0.6 pen! If i decide to colour, I have a pack of twisty crayons because i'm a child XD

I'll try re-linking it, thanks for the heads-up <3

cowboi

DM me your favorite dinosaur
It works! And your sketches are really cute!!

FooFoo4230

Hello! I see that other people have managed to greet you before I did! :mad: I’m so annoyed!!! :p
You will be accepted, whether you like it or not! Hold still while we put this brainwashing helmet on you! :p
Welcome to these forums! They’re infested with creative people, and I hate that... Just kidding!
Recommendations: Go check out the “Forum Games” section, it’s tons of fun! Don’t check the politics section, unless you like seeing giant piles of angry, flaming, all caps comments! (I haven’t looked at the place in my maybe 3 weeks on here, so I don’t know what it’s like, but I imagine that’s pretty close! I’m not sure how long I’ve been on due to all this quarantine stuff...)
(Can you tell that I wrote this at that magical stage when sleep deprivation is starting to happen, but you still have tons of energy, even though you can feel it draining rapidly? :D)

lemonjelly

Hello! I see that other people have managed to greet you before I did! :mad: I’m so annoyed!!! :p
You will be accepted, whether you like it or not! Hold still while we put this brainwashing helmet on you! :p
Welcome to these forums! They’re infested with creative people, and I hate that... Just kidding!
Recommendations: Go check out the “Forum Games” section, it’s tons of fun! Don’t check the politics section, unless you like seeing giant piles of angry, flaming, all caps comments! (I haven’t looked at the place in my maybe 3 weeks on here, so I don’t know what it’s like, but I imagine that’s pretty close! I’m not sure how long I’ve been on due to all this quarantine stuff...)
(Can you tell that I wrote this at that magical stage when sleep deprivation is starting to happen, but you still have tons of energy, even though you can feel it draining rapidly? :D)
hahaha, thank you for the warm welcome! <3
make sure to get healthy amounts of rest <3