• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Lenago art posts

Lexiand

Werewolf
These are cool.
If you are open for commissions I might end up wanting to get something.

Lexiand

Werewolf
Humm i never done commissions, its still a ideia i needs to think and explore in the future.

Thanks for the offer by the way, personaly i don't see my art style and capabilities good enough to give good commissions haha
You have that "nights into dreams" charm in your work.

lenago

Top hatted fox
Art of the great witch: Baba Luna

1520731383.lenago_baba_luna_final_concept.png

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
Character concept BunNeko, of all the names this one am the most proud

Bun reflects his Bunny side
Neko his cat side
And both together make BunNeko, a play on the portuguese word "Boneco" meaning doll

1536099517.lenago_buneko_2.0.png
Whoaa, love that one! Clever wordplay

*tilts head 180 degrees*

Is his torso like, an upside-down rounded cat?!

Guifrog

Sketch showing the relationship between the Hero's and Baba Luna

View attachment 111430
So Baba Luna plays a role in the kingdom, I assume? What would her intentions be?
Sketch showing Niquita's original design, when she was kind of a old evil queen
With time i found her boring to look at and draw, so i changed to the more fun loving and bratty queen she is now

View attachment 111431
Didn't think that was possible but the old evil queen looked waaaaay...
...less pretty, hehe ówò

Guifrog

One day if i can and have time to make more stories, Baba Luna would be a Villain, she wanting to steal Niquita's castle for herself and kick everyone out (not the kingdom mind you,just the castle) with Fado and Haroldo stopping her
I'd say if she wants to play Niquita's video games, she could just ask her, but I also don't think two hot-tempered minds get along too nicely

lenago

Top hatted fox
I'd say if she wants to play Niquita's video games, she could just ask her, but I also don't think two hot-tempered minds get along too nicely
To be honest the reason why Fado and Haroldo actual stop Luna is because, if she wins and Niquita loses the castle, Niquita would then live with Fado and Haroldo.

And that is something scared Haroldo greatly Hahah

Guifrog

To be honest the reason why Fado and Haroldo actual stop Luna is because, if she wins and Niquita loses the castle, Niquita would then live with Fado and Haroldo.

And that is something scared Haroldo greatly Hahah
That... sounds like a super valid reason
Poor Haroldo. And it would all end up falling on Fado, the duty of dealing with those two together...