• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Let me doodle your oc's that don't have much art!!

DexterDraws

Hi everyone!

I've been feeling kinda down lately and I want to try to stop so I figured maybe doing some free art would be nice since I always feel happy making things for others.

But here's the catch!:

You must be fine with me potentially recording and posting the drawing process as well as me using the drawing as an example of my work

and

I would prefer if you have me draw characters that don't have much art yet, just to be fair to the newer furs or younger ones that can't afford comms!

Thank you in advance!
Feel free to give me a follow on my other platforms if you'd like!

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
0677AD94-B79E-4B4F-937A-D2B9A891351B.jpeg
This is Sol he doesn’t have much art thanks for the opportunity

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
Well firstly, I hope you'll feel better buddy! Feeling down can be a pain, but you'll be sure to recover! I'm positive of that!

As for characters, I've got Mono here! He's got only two other references, albeit wondrous ones, no doubt! I figure more examples of him would be nice, so the opportunity is indeed appreciated! Godspeed!

Attachments

• 1605201122.ruki-the-zorua_monosuki.jpg
    1605201122.ruki-the-zorua_monosuki.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 11

WoodcrestTB

I was very unlucky winning any raffles that I entered and My beaver fursona doesn't have enough art. Speaking of which, feel free to draw my beaver Woodcrest.
Untitled45_20220313074543.png

The_Happiest_Husky

Actually a dog
Here's one if you're interested! A coyote and a ghost who are stuck together, but are both kinda dorks and don't get along well :p
This is the only art I have of them

Attachments

• The Pot and Kettle.png
    The Pot and Kettle.png
    403.5 KB · Views: 10

AkatsuriTaro

A Simply Stoned Bunny Babe
Would you like to try my girl Taro? I'm pretty open to anything! Would love to see what other artists have in mind for her!

DexterDraws

Well firstly, I hope you'll feel better buddy! Feeling down can be a pain, but you'll be sure to recover! I'm positive of that!

As for characters, I've got Mono here! He's got only two other references, albeit wondrous ones, no doubt! I figure more examples of him would be nice, so the opportunity is indeed appreciated! Godspeed!
Thank you! I'm sure I will in time :)

Here you go! I hope its okay

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage (1).png
    Webp.net-resizeimage (1).png
    535.4 KB · Views: 11

L.Rey

Lucas, the wanderer
Would really appreciate this, my wonderful wuskytaur friend Sappho is nine feet and seven inches tall btw in case you're curious

1633805272.akaokami_4f3ccfb8-89de-44bb-bcdb-5f83623bcd97_jpeg.jpg

QueenSekhmet

A Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream
if you're still offering,i wouldn't say no to a something of my fancy cat singer/actress (she's a famed broadway star that loves the stage and loves living a life of luxury. she's also fairly flirty if you want to go that route). glitz and glam are her bread and butter.>;3

Attachments

• MGM_Capture_21.png
    MGM_Capture_21.png
    182.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Emberfrost

Mrrawr! Come play as I lurk in the shadows
AB3EDE7C-156D-4CE3-991D-EA83312FC593.jpeg

This is Emberfrost. I would love to get some art of them.

Reavos

"always up to .... shenanigans"
Thank you for putting this offer out there, sorry your feeling down at the moment, this cheeky chappy might put a smile on your face, have fun;)
1st made clean new test 33.jpg

Izzy4895

Diaper Fox
Here is some artwork of Izzy (it’s the only artwork that exists of him). Thanks for the opportunity.

1651899880406.png

Last edited:

Cut13Twi

Hi there!
Okay, so, I’ve got two characters, one is sort of an alt of the other, but neither one has any artwork yet and I would really, really love for them to have art done, SFW or NSFW. I have references for each that I made using bases by LockworkOrange’s work, so I hope they’re good enough for you to be able to draw them! If you’re willing to or want too, that is!
Thank you for your time and I really hope they catch your eye!

Attachments

• F51B6D2C-A0BD-4D32-AAD1-1C2124515C6E.png
    F51B6D2C-A0BD-4D32-AAD1-1C2124515C6E.png
    439.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 97577B7F-40D1-42C6-984B-09FB49516811.png
    97577B7F-40D1-42C6-984B-09FB49516811.png
    388.5 KB · Views: 0