• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Let me draw your anthros!

Hi all!

I've stuck to feral art for the past few years, but I would really like to branch out and explore the world of anthro! If y'all wouldn't mind, I'd like to practice with any characters you've got.
Keep in mind these may not be the best ever since they'll be my first, but I'd appreciate if I could experiment with already developed characters. <3

Feel free to either comment here or note me on my account, Userpage of symphonicotter -- Fur Affinity [dot] net !

Thank y'all for your time!

Cobalteus

What Does The Fox Say(isn't this original)
Hi all!

I've stuck to feral art for the past few years, but I would really like to branch out and explore the world of anthro! If y'all wouldn't mind, I'd like to practice with any characters you've got.
Keep in mind these may not be the best ever since they'll be my first, but I'd appreciate if I could experiment with already developed characters. <3

Feel free to either comment here or note me on my account, Userpage of symphonicotter -- Fur Affinity [dot] net !

Thank y'all for your time!
Don't sweat it if you are bad like you said you are just starting out also here is my ref: www.furaffinity.net: Cobalteus Reference Sheet by Cobalteus

L

lockaboss

if you want could you do my antro and if possible could you make him look like a mercenary or assassin

Attachments

• 1466106854.tatsuchan18_rustycatdog1.jpg
    1466106854.tatsuchan18_rustycatdog1.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 83

Awf

Dank Memer
Good luck on trying to branch out and do anthro art.

Attachments

• ref sheet fin 2.0.png
    ref sheet fin 2.0.png
    206.2 KB · Views: 107

Protonite

Imagine the possibilities.
Here's mine!:
fur.png

You can do just the head if you want, since I don't have a full body design yet. But if you'd like to attempt doing the body, a white belly and shades of purple around it could work. Thanks in advance! ^^

C

Casorvice

Are you able to work without reference sheets? I can't sketch a full furry on one side to save my life, let alone three.

EDIT: I'll just print a ref sheet out, I'll link it when I finish

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyoht

1. Omg though if you drew me as a quad I'd be really u controliable happy. I don't hav)e any art except this one. *sad puppy eyes*

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1470913284014.jpg
    FB_IMG_1470913284014.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 63
Still open! I'll be coming back to this post on my free time to see the characters here.
Feel free to keep on adding your cuties here~