• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Let me draw your character!

skettiyeti

Hi there everyone. I am new to the community. I am an artist and I love drawing. Growing up as an artist, I knew there was this stigma attached to anthro characters but I always thought they were pretty cool. I'm older now, and my great love in life is character design. I think that anthros offer a lot of cool design features that make for really interesting characters. This is such a creative community and I would love to be a part of it.

I want to practice drawing furries and maybe eventually offer commissions, but first I need to get some examples. So this is where you come in! I want to draw your cute/cool characters!

Here are some samples. I mostly have just humans right now, bear with me please!

somber_day_by_skettiyeti-dbvrtvt.png

braith_by_skettiyeti-dc0ay5t.png

iona_by_skettiyeti-dc07b2e.png

I also draw a lot of MLP but I have plenty of examples of those, if anyone is interested you can maybe direct message me about commissioning one if you're interested.
mlp_design_trade___fandomlover60_by_skettiyeti-da8115v.png

For now, I'll have two slots. They will be fullbody colored sketches like the last three examples :)

2. belatucadros

Please feel free to share even though I already am full from the first two posters. I may end up wanting/needing more, or might want to do some other experimental art or something and also I want to see your cute lil friends anyway. <3

Last edited:

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Here's my Sergal if you're interested! I have a "prototype" design for his head, with the extra white fur, blind eye, and scar. So if you want to give it a go I'd love that! I might edit it back to the normal design later though, so only if you're ok with that. Thanks!
Edit: Cleaned up his full ref for ya!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 122
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

skettiyeti

@Bedlams
I would love to give it a shot, though the link you posted for the first one doesn't seem to be working for me! I don't mind working from a description though if you wanna maybe try to resend that? Otherwise I will work with one of the others!
edit: jk I wasn't logged in don't mind me

@Belatucadros
Oh woah he's super neat? Would love to give it a go!

Thanks for sharing, guys! I'll update you guys as I go :) (probably won't get to it 'til the weekend)

GigaBit

A hyperactive computer lovin' nerd.

Attachments

• by ubeshibe.png
    by ubeshibe.png
    156.5 KB · Views: 77
  • by ceIine.png
    by ceIine.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 56
  • by meowsee.png
    by meowsee.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 64
  • by luvbourn.png
    by luvbourn.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 64
  • by ValensArtDen.png
    by ValensArtDen.png
    27 KB · Views: 49

Pompadork

Bowman
Your style is so cute! ;0; Hope its ok if I drop my boy off if you do any more!

Attachments

• IMG_2899.JPG
    IMG_2899.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 68

Battle Foxxo

Can you please do one of my sona? If you cant do the plaid, you can change his top to something else, so long it matches. Thank you for this!

Attachments

• Foxxo_refernce_sheet_TRANSPARENT-1.png
    Foxxo_refernce_sheet_TRANSPARENT-1.png
    472.7 KB · Views: 82

Bedlams

'Cause sanity is boring
@Bedlams
I would love to give it a shot, though the link you posted for the first one doesn't seem to be working for me! I don't mind working from a description though if you wanna maybe try to resend that? Otherwise I will work with one of the others!
edit: jk I wasn't logged in don't mind me

@Belatucadros
Oh woah he's super neat? Would love to give it a go!

Thanks for sharing, guys! I'll update you guys as I go :) (probably won't get to it 'til the weekend)
Lol
Excited to see it!

Syradeth

Here is a couple of my dragon girl Syradeth

Attachments

• IMG_20170622_222835.jpg
    IMG_20170622_222835.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 57
  • kaylacommishhh_by_stingybee-db7y0sw.png
    kaylacommishhh_by_stingybee-db7y0sw.png
    604.2 KB · Views: 77

AzureKiteUsagi

Sorrow has left me here.
Welcome to the community! I've had a love of anthros since Klonoa (PS1) and Sly Cooper (PS2) came out in North America.
Never knew what a furry was until several years later. The stigma around it then has gotten worse, but I've met mostly positive
people from the community! Never let the bad apples ruin the bundle!

I have also been wanting to draw more, and drawing for other people seems to help me in more ways than one. So if you ever want
some artwork from me, don't hesitate to ask, as I'm still practicing as well!

Here's my girl, if you fancy drawing her and have enough time:
The only difference now is that she has black hair. Thank you for the opportunity!

www.furaffinity.net: Bun With Floof by AzureKiteUsagi