• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Let me draw your characters?

TheTwitchtail

Hey folks! I'm Twitchy. I just joined and I'm looking to build my portfolio.

I'm open to taking requests for characters. If you're interested, drop a ref sheet and a two-sentence description. Simple backgrounds are encouraged, as are creative pose requests.

I've got one example I did for Mew this afternoon:

1492461275.thetwitchtail_mew.png

And another, flirtier piece on my account!

If this thread gets swamped I'll close it. I'm also open to trades, if you want to doodle the unicorn boy in my gallery, but only if you're motivated.

Nice to meet y'all, by the way! This is my first forum post. c:

Closed for now! :>

Last edited:

Mexia Jackalope

I would like to try to get an art of my silly dutch angel dragon named Tiki Voodoo
On either end of his ref sheet you will see what his wings look like

www.furaffinity.net: Tiki Voodoo the Dutch Angel Dragon by Kknutson

Tiki Voodoo is a silly tiki dutch angel dragon with a passion for practical voodoo although he is not very good at it.
I have always imagined an image of him deep in concentration with his tongue sticking out trying to make a voodoo doll out of a pickle but not being very successful.

KeitoTheMidnightFox

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Your art is cute, I like it. Would you mind drawing Keito

This is basically only ref. I have.

This is Keito the Midnight Fox!
He is a DJ/music producer and a pretty chill dude even though he looks a bit scary. :) ((Modeled him after myself for the DJ/Music producer part))

Instead of drawing the white clothes, would a hoodie/pants work?

If you decide to draw him, big thanks in advance! :D

4bbb25f0-963f-4690-8e33-7ed3ec7d9540

Edit: Had to resize pic woops
Yh59Wwj.jpg

4bbb25f0-963f-4690-8e33-7ed3ec7d9540

khoufu

Ref:
17156096_1639437319406011_8659964177860144619_n.jpg

Could you do the grey one standing on top of a reddish rocky hill, scanning the rocky horizon with binoculars? Or perhaps slinging the binoculars over her neck and bending down to pick a small flower growing out of a crack in the rocky ground?

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Super late as usual but here's my ref just in case. A digitigrade anthro version would be great, I don't really care too much about the pose - you can just be creative with that! Thanks for the opportunity! :)
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
I hope you're still offering this! Just something relaxed maybe floating in the water

Attachments

• 1384537438.aldinatch_aldinatch_ref_sheet.png
    1384537438.aldinatch_aldinatch_ref_sheet.png
    447.4 KB · Views: 63
F

FluffyShutterbug

Aw, crud! I missed it? Could I be first in line when it's opened up again?

IzzyPop

Collector of Femboys
Just in case you decide to open back up! ^^;
Ref:
1010413_JMmRXtq2YBYpL4B.png

His name is Kyss and he dresses primarily in Ouji or Kodona fashion. He likes tea, parfait, and he can play the harp.

S

Samuel21

Hello,
Not sure if you're still accepting but I have never had any art ever done for me before so this would be a great opportunity for me.
There are some requirements (see attached image) but the rest is open to artist freedom so I hope you have fun being creative!
Anything you could create would be appreciated greatly!
Sincerely,
Samuel21
View attachment 18212

Attachments

• Design rules 'Zumi' - Samuel21.jpg
    Design rules 'Zumi' - Samuel21.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 68