• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Let me write for you ♡

bohrium

Tired and Gay™

image by Sutsuki
hello! im bohrium and i would like to write about your ocs! i made a thread a while ago but it was a bit premature of me to do so i decided to try this again. ive been writing for my whole life and now that college is ending for the semester soon i can start a little side thing. im pretty flexible as to what im writing so as long as it doesnt contribute to the things below ill probs be down to writing about it.
all you gotta do is buy me two ko-fis (so 6$) and ill write you a 3,000 word oneshot of your ocs! or if you would rather paypal pm me it

stuff i wont contribute to:
  • homophobia
  • racism
  • transphobia
  • anti semitism
  • sexism
  • anti choice
  • pro nazi
i have a few writing examples that you can see on my ao3 though my most recent attempt is this overwatch fanfic, that keep in mind is unbeted so there may be a few issues since i only wrote that for fun.

i DO have a nsfw example of a piece i submitted for an erotica text based game. it was for a contest and it actually got submitted into the game and i got a cash prize :eek: (hope that doesnt sound to braggy?) its right here but be warned its got transformatives, bdsm, semi-public sex, and pet play so basically its on the kinky side. ill also provide a screenshot of it being in the game as evidence? if that makes any sense.

anyways id really prefer writing about same gender relationships but i wont say no if you want me to write about a heterosexual relationship.

if you would like me to write about your ocs then pls fill out this form and either pm me it or comment down below

also please dont pay until ive accepted your request thank you!
  • username:
  • ocs:
  • nsfw or sfw:
  • plot or ideas:
  • art/ko-fi/paypal:
  • extra:
PLEASE make sure to describe their personality as best as you can. i wouldnt want to write them ooc. also any kind of history behind the character(s) would be very helpful.

slots (limited number):

Last edited:

nitwit

A black guy who loves eating kids.
Golly! That sounds amazing. But I'm folk outta money sadly. :(

Maybe when I get paid big cash. I could commission a one-shot from you based on one of my OCs.

Hopefully, it would take too long until Mother's Day. :)

bohrium

Tired and Gay™
Golly! That sounds amazing. But I'm folk outta money sadly. :(

Maybe when I get paid big cash. I could commission a one-shot from you based on one of my OCs.

Hopefully, it would take too long until Mother's Day. :)
aw thank you so much! i look forward from hearing from you one day <3