• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Let your phone do the talking!

Nihles

Pet foxxo
Just as it says, respond to the poster above you using your mobile device's auto complete: type the first word of your sentence and choose when to end it. I have never tried this so hopefully we get some good ones.

Going to get dinner with my mom and sister in Christ alone and I will not be able to attend the meeting.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I think I can remember the way things work in impoverished communities but they don't have to work at all when they're just starting out.

Nihles

Pet foxxo
Language is your choice of words and your day is going to be on the same page as much as I can tell.

Nihles

Pet foxxo
I’m going on the way home from work and then going back to work.

...wow thanks phone...
Phone knows what you should be doing!

Phone is not working properly and was told her that I would be able to tell her that I was going to ask questions.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
You are a great friend of mine who knows how much they have to do.

(Okay that one was better)

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I would like to see the new ones and then they can get me to do something about it.

Lunaris

The Cookie Connoisseur
Furry friend of ours who are the only thing that has to do with it all in the world is not the only thing I can get.

(Mostly just passing words, nice one phone)

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Friend of mine has a few things that can do for me and then my wife is going to be able to get her food.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
(i don't know how to make this work:confused:)

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
(i don't know how to make this work:confused:)
I think I missed that one if it happens again bem quando for m de altura e a impressão dos encartes e os restantes mustelídeos restantes mustelídeos restantes mustelídeos restantes mustelídeos restantes

(Well, it can turn out really weird but that cracks me up)

JazzMina

Banana
I need to back to the hallway it is a bat fu I am to be a not so much I am to be a very good thing for the tab fab.

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
I have to go to work tomorrow and I will be there at times but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do that but oh well I guess you wouldn't want to be with me and my humansona is the best

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
I think I missed that one if it happens again bem quando for m de altura e a impressão dos encartes e os restantes mustelídeos restantes mustelídeos restantes mustelídeos restantes mustelídeos restantes

(Well, it can turn out really weird but that cracks me up)

(i mean i don't know how to get it to work ^^;)

David Drake

Representative of Naboo
Features include a lot of the time to bring her even if you want to know what I mean I don't know if you need anything Thanku.