• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Let your phone do the talking!

Nihles

Pet foxxo
Features include a lot of the time to bring her even if you want to know what I mean I don't know if you need anything Thanku.
Including the one that was sent to me by a skunk conspiracy theorist to get a new one?

M

Massan Otter

Furries have moved into the water supply and the other people aren't the ones who reckoned that the RP is getting uncomfortable.

Nihles

Pet foxxo
Furries have moved into the water supply and the other people aren't the ones who reckoned that the RP is getting uncomfortable.
NSFW to get lunch or dinner on coming back to the furry community.

David Drake

Representative of Naboo
And I don't want to be a gentle lover anyway unless you have a good eye and you develop a lot of the time to bring her even if you want.

(Okay that first bit is a damn lie :oops:
I cut it off because it was repeating my first attempt)

Nihles

Pet foxxo
(I don't know, that's genuinely how my phone completed the sentence after "Do". I think I may be beyond redemption at this point...)
(To be fair, i really did get my response from the auto complete! Every once in a while it completes an easy sentence.)

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I mean it’s not really bad but it’s a bit more than I can do.

(What?!)

M

Massan Otter

This is a lot of stoats and a decent amount of money for a little old Hohner.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
You are very welcome to come over here and have fun with me tomorrow night.

(Ok this is officially getting creepy)

M

Massan Otter

Wasn't sure if you have been explored since last year and the other way to the centre of the household stuff that's been in my life is a kind of badgery.

Yvvki

Sassy lesser panda.
Here we go.

I am not sure if this is the reason for the artist you tried to commission but it is usually the case. Erm. I hope you have a good night. n.n And the other day, but the majority. . I don't know what to expect from the opposite of the art, and I did specifically for a few decades.

Lol wut

M

Massan Otter

You should nap all the way to the Rubberfur server.

(Dearie me...)

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Not sure I wanna go see you tomorrow night at the church.