• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Let your phone do the talking!

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Borbs and all other species of animal are found in the ass area.

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Let the world go and see what you think of the kind of character you want to be.

....huh. Unexpectedly deep

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Hey hello there I love you so much so much so much more than last year.

Kit H. Ruppell

Shibes will make sure that you draw scat and other stuff that should not be considered as a positive influence.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
My phone dont talk, it's not alive.

Edit: As soon as I posted that I got a call from an annonamys source.... it's like 3 am right now guys, I'm super scared.

EDIT EDIT: SOMEBODY IS KNOCKING AT MY DOOR ITS 4 AM HELP!!!!!!!

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
Batman, I'm going back to Aten to get myself caught by reading about my current experience on Twitter.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I cant wait to see ya ya know what you mean about it but when it comes to the door and the door behind her back is a little bit more of a big boy but I think it would be nice if you could do it it would be better if you could do it it would be better if you could do it it would be better if you could do it it would be better if you could do it it would be better if you could do it it would be better if you could do it it would be better if you could do it it would be better if you could do it it would be better if you could do it it would be better guy from fog especially right there aaa feel even worse and worse and don't even think going for her hair thing for dinner do you be doing the homework or do you get homework for the girls have fun good happy room for her rest good happy day thank daddy for fun gifts I don't see family going into each restaurant for real food every evening the day she goes to bed bath bath beyond water water heater windows windows are installed windows windows are windows windows in windows and windows are open windows are very nice and clean and very nice and cozy with a lovely lady of your lovely family and thank you.​

Minerva_Minx

While rambling, I think I'm going back 3d and trying to get my life back in time for PetSmart to make me uncomfortable but I'm also super excited to get back to the point where 90s still be joy and fun to be with her husband while she is coming up with a model for our wedding day.

Foxy Emy

Scarlett / [Selena] / <Emy>
If there are some drawbacks in your life that can travel to the point where you are a toxic trope to your friends before you find out what is your best way for you and your family was to be a better writer.

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
Thank goodness I was just making a mistake and let it ruin it all the time I walked down in my bedroom with a cat coming in and you pick it out please let me know if you need it thank love you son please let me know if you’re interested in making a new car or something.

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
Sometimes I feel like I said I would like to know if you have any questions or concerns please visit the plug-in settings and I will be in the future of the day of the day of the day of the day.

Minerva_Minx

At the end of the day, I am so thankful we are assuming transformation to be able to physically make love to each other but if you're still not feeling suicidal I know that RC cola can get you a new tower for your birthday.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Okie sorry hun I didn’t mean like to be a good person to do you know what you said you were going on in my arms around me so you wanna do that I don’t know what to do anymore I don’t want to hurt me too but I’m not really tired and I’m sorry I don’t feel hurt

Kit H. Ruppell

Borbs is a great place to work on my own. I am a very young age and I am very proud. I am very proud of you and I are going to have to rely on our imaginations anyway.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Heyday I like to see how low you can go in those little ones that are good. Why xD

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Thank goodness I got the wrong one I just saw on the top and of the side ones are you looking at the other ones and the one that I was told by the lord of your hand and your lord help you with the lord and I hope that you are well aware that your work is going on and you can get it done ☑️ I need a new car for a new one I have a lot to say but you can see that there was no way I would have it done ☑️ I think I can get it done before you go get to your house right away from your house right away and I just got back to the office now so you know what I mean by my name and I would love​