• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Let's Make a Movie (ideas)

RexOrchid

Hi everyone! I don't really come on these message boards often, but I'm looking for people. :)

IRL, I am a director/cinematographer who has done some small independent short films and music videos for others and myself. I think I can say I've been in the fandom for about 10 years, though not very active. Lately, I've been pursuing making a feature film to take out on the road to film festivals and get myself out there (I'm currently attempting it via another film still in scripting stages with friends), BUT! I've always had the itch to tell something a little more personal.

Basically, I'd love to get started working on a feature film (narrative work) that is inspired by this community that I love! I wanna help get more content like this out there, and to do that, I need some research.

That's where I'd hope to get your help! I wanna hear stories that we've all gone through in this fandom, and if you'd let me, adapt it as a part of this feature film. I've made the final decision to get started on this tonight (after going back and forth about it for the better half of two months). While I could (and intend to) adapt my own experiences, I know that there are others who are far more active than I in this fandom . I'd love to hear some stories if you'd let me (funny, depressing, etc).

You can message me here, and we can discuss either through here, discord, or telegram, whichever is easier. Let's make a movie!

Also, disclaimer, the movie I have in mind will follow one made up character, who will experience your stories. So essentially, it won't be you, but someone who is experiencing what you've been through.

Thanks for your help. :)

W

WolfoxeCrevan

The struggles of a small optimistic desert fox named Crevan. His main struggle would be trying to stay happy when he is literally walked all over by everyone. I think it one is awesome and two kinda explains how the fandom is. Idk I'm just throwing in an idea. Good luck friend! *gives melon*

Z

Zevwen

Literally anything because Hollywood will do anything to make a quick buck!

Furry horror movie that antagonizes exotic hunters anyone? (doesn't really follow what you had in mind, but could be a fun take)

W

WolfoxeCrevan

Ok how about a middle school kid who struggles with being gay and closeted while also being made fun of for being a furry. When he is alone he draws and talks to his fursona and that keeps him happy and yeah.

W

WolfoxeCrevan

I'm totally not basing ideas off my own life... uhh lol