• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Let's not forget, good friends

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
It's judgement day in a couple days.

And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
Revelation 9:5

So when you're on your knees tonight, sucking cock like the despicable fag you are, you better get those hands together and pray that your gay sinner ass survives this shit.

Volkodav

Dad****er
actually my friend, you see i dont suck cock, but i get mine sucked
so i am the suckee instead of the sucker

and therefore jesus loves me amen

Mooda

Lurk some moar!
Well when the time comes me and anyone on the other side of the international date line will let you all know (unless we're too busy screaming in agony of course). Should give everyone enough time to renounce their sins. :v

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Quick someone send Arnold Scwarzenegger back in time to stop skynet.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
It's a race against time to find John Connor.

EDIT: Found him. And he's already training in the military. Good boy.

But that means he's going to be the first one to get slaughtered when the time comes. Everything is computers there now.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!

Mooda

Lurk some moar!
After reading through this whole prediction thingy, I wonder how on earth do these people come up with these things. To me it feels like someone searching for (and finding) super secret hidden commie messages in newspapers. What is it with people and wanting to know when the world will end?

Heimdal

has a sexy learning disability
If we survive Saturday, it will be my doing. I will be your new god.

Your welcome in advance.

Volkodav

Dad****er
if we survive 21st then everybody has to come over to my house and kiss my cats on their cheek and snuggle them

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
Let's play rapture bingo!

6v6cx.png

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
*Yawn*
I'll never let a religion that loves only a small portion of all that lives on Earth tell me what emo sand monkey's dick to suck.
But I will be on the lookout for violent demonstrations by its drones.

Last edited:

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk

Grey Wolverine

The saint of Furr Affinity
I am not sorry for what I have done. But if judgement day has come, I will take my punishment.

Tomias_Redford

Knight Of Time
That Retarded Website said:
Those who died unsaved will be raised up as well, but only to have their lifeless bodies scattered about the face of all the earth. Death will be everywhere.

That Black Pastor from the Dawn Of The Dead Remake said:
When there is no more room in Hell, the dead shall walk the earth.

Zombie Apocalypse anyone?