• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Let's Play a Game: Fursona Stereotypes

butchdutch

tired as fuck, dog
The rules are simple:

Post what species your fursona is (or if it's too unique, you can put a general umbrella term like "alien") AND THEN post some of the stereotypes you associate with the person's fursona from the previous reply is. Feel free to keep coming back to this thread, just make sure to bring a good variety of stereotypes about other fursonas, too.
Feel free to include NSFW stereotypes, but make sure the person who's fursona you're writing a stereotype for isn't underage, and be very general. (things like "cute butts" or "are bottoms" is pretty tame.)

EXAMPLE:

person 1: I'm a wolf*
[insert stereotypes about ___ here]

person 2: I'm a bird of prey
[insert stereotypes about wolf* here]

.... and so on and so forth.

I'll go first!

My fursona is a Doberman Pinscher.

A stereotype I see with horse fursonas is that theyre usually the strong, silent type.

Paws the Gryphon

*Technically* an Opinicus
I'm an opinicus! (or just 'gryphon' will do if that's too big a leap)

One of the assumptions about dobies that I've heard seems to be that they're all the 'stern unfeeling types' only good for guarding. c.c

Buddy Mousington

Still dizzy
I'm a mouse! A crossdressed anthro mouse to be exact.

I didn't know opinicuses existed, but I looked it up. I'm told they have the head of an eagle, limbs of a lion and tail of a camel! Neat! The stereotype is, they also have the credit score of a liberal arts major so they're always on a budget.

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
I'm a dragon, or at least some aquatic variant thereof.

Do I even need to get started on the cheese stereotypes with mice? It carries over to mouse 'sonas, even if the cheese in question is Cheez Whiz or Easy Cheese. (At least Mousehunt recognizes fruit as another desired food for mice.)

butchdutch

tired as fuck, dog
Once again, I'm a doberman.

I think there's a lot to be said about dragons and hoarding things... especially dragon fursonas. Whether its art or various other hyperfixations.

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
Just a Raccoon.
I think Dobermans are generally tough and more masculine. (I do believe it would be interesting to see a Doberman on the softer side of life.)

Borophagus Metropolis

The last prehistoric floofy woof of FAF
I'm a borophagus, or basically a big wolf dog thing.

Raccoons eat trash, which is disgusting, even if they wash their food before they eat it.

TheCynicalViet

Liuxing is a tiger. If we want to get specific, sometimes he looks like South China or Indo-Chinese tiger depending on how I draw him that day (that's a hint for any geographical stereotypes).

Foxes tend to be stereotyped as being cunning or outright even portrayed as being tricksters in my cultures. Mostly malevolent.

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned Wolf + Phoenix
I'm a maned wolf + phoenix hybrid :3

Cats are very lazy and prefer to be comfy in bed rather than doing anything else but to cuddle :3

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned Wolf + Phoenix
Maned wolf and phoenix :3

Tuuuurrrtttlleeeesss aaaarrreeee sslloooowwww aaaannddd aaaddddooorrraaabbbleee <<<33!

Chomby

Monsters are hot. :)
Domestic cat and vampire bat hybrid (mostly cat)

Maned wolves are socially awkward and make loud noises to get out of situations that make them uncomfortable. Phoenixes make very rash decisions and are quite stubborn. When they're down, they always pick themselves back up!

Last edited:

Nexus Cabler

Conduit of Synergy
I'm a dragon

Domestic cats are quite snobby and spoiled, and vampires are all edgy Hot Topic middle schoolers with an identity crisis.

Chomby

I'm a dragon

Domestic cats are quite snobby and spoiled, and vampires are all edgy Hot Topic middle schoolers with an identity crisis.
60% Calico Cat / 40% Vampire Bat Hybrid

Dragons think they're hot shit and they're usually into vore. They hoard niche fetish commissions if their fursonas like they're gold and they'll bite your ass if you look at them the wrong way.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Domestic cat! (Perhaps Maine Coon but not set)

Calico cats--as far as I know, ain't a species but the fur pattern of tricolor(I'm never complaining, just for the viwers' info)--are known to be highly likely female due to genetics. However, let's admit we see more male calicos than reality tells us >w<

Vampire Bats... I don't have much infos but my impressions on them are... Oh they'll be weak under sunlight, be able to infect(more like convert in traditional sense) other non-vamps upon bites and will leave fang marks as scars... and... and oh right, they'll hate garlics--but those vampires I saw lately were having no issues at all on garlics xd

Chomby

Domestic cat! (Perhaps Maine Coon but not set)

Calico cats--as far as I know, ain't a species but the fur pattern of tricolor(I'm never complaining, just for the viwers' info)--are known to be highly likely female. However, let's admit we see more male calicos than reality tells us >w<

Vampire Bats... I don't have much infos but my impressions on them are... Oh they'll be weak under sunlight, be able to infect(more like convert in traditional sense) other non-vamps upon bites and will leave fang marks as scars... and... and oh right, they'll hate garlics--but those vampires I saw lately were having no issues at all on garlics xd
Oh yeah calicos are just a kind of domestic cat. I just love being specific. lol
He is as they say, "a unicorn of the cat world!"

PC Master Race

I'm a shapeshifter, so feel free to pick any (or all if you dare !) of my species down below and have at it.
  • boar-scorpion (taur)
  • phoenix-peacock-griffin (anthro)
  • shark-orca-snake (fish taur ? lol)

Im A turtle, But today i'm going slow with my long limbed legs and begans to hide my head again
that means you always automatically win against rabbits and hares in a race right ?

KitsuneMaster20

Tanya Is my Turtlesona
I'm a shapeshifter, so feel free to pick any (or all if you dare !) of my species down below and have at it.
  • boar-scorpion (taur)

that means you always automatically win against rabbits and hares in a race right ?
i did.

another upcoming webcomic idea is here already, we need a comic artist that might get a new webcomic for this summer.

butchdutch

tired as fuck, dog
  • boar-scorpion (taur)

I'm a doberman.

Oh boy. A phoenix/peacock/griffin sounds like the epitome of someone who wants to show off. Either they really think they're "hot stuff" or they're trying to convince themselves or others!

PC Master Race

I'm a doberman.

Oh boy. A phoenix/peacock/griffin sounds like the epitome of someone who wants to show off. Either they really think they're "hot stuff" or they're trying to convince themselves or others!
Doberman eh ?
Perfect pick for a bully or thug or henchman in a furry world, change my mind.