• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Let's talk about plushies!

Nexus Cabler

Strong independent black dragon
My kakapo plushie, Hermes

1609948680442.png

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
I don't have a picture but I have a fox plushie that I've had for years. I think it was one of the first things I ever bought. I used to have a lot but I had to leave them behind when I moved a few years ago. : P

RogueNoodle

toe bean enthusiast
I don't have a picture but I have a fox plushie that I've had for years. I think it was one of the first things I ever bought. I used to have a lot but I had to leave them behind when I moved a few years ago. : P
I have some old stuff like that from when I was a kid that I wish I still had! I had so many Care Bears (I specifically recall having a lot of Care Cousins) and a Cerberus from Cardcaptor Sakura. Little me did not know the treasures I held!

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
I have a bunch of them. Geckos, gators, snakes, teddy bears, I've got Bugs and Maleficent, Yoshi and Squirtle, a Bob-omb, Crash is somewhere in there I think... a unicorn that I've actually gotta stitch up a bit... no photos right now as it's half a damn closet full.

I actually had to ditch one larger teddy bear because I ran out of room and was using it as a pillow, causing it to get badly deformed. Kind of disappointing because I actually won that one at a Dave and Busters (same with the gecko, the unicorn, and a couple of the bears. I frequented that place a LOT).

They make 6-foot-tall plushies somewhere but I will be waiting on that until I get my own place.

RogueNoodle

toe bean enthusiast
I love every that everyone is as much of a plushie fiend as I am even as an adult! Conventions are the worst for me in terms of temptation haha! I usually end up coming home with some large stuffed creature that I don't have room for. This past year's lack of cons has at least prevented my wallet from taking some damage and my room from further cuddly clutter. This thread, however, is threatening my plushie sobriety D:

Chomby

I'll poke your butt

(Note: Tailhole is a grenade launcher. Seriously.)

20210108_172822.jpg

Of course someone decided to show off their sex toy on a forum with minors on it.
How appropriate.

Last edited:

Parabellum3

I'm not a furry if I have feathers.
View attachment 98373

Of course someone decided to show off their sex toy on a forum with minors on it.
How appropriate.
You should look up the game the plush came from and see that it has a functioning purpose, because it’s a Japanese game after all.

Also does that look like a sex toy to you? Dumbass.

Edit: I just realized, aren't you the one who had the "Autistic Schmuck" nickname? If so then it sucks that you changed because it's sad that you are unable to distinguish the differences from a plush and a sex toy. Or you are simply edgy to me about the things I said in another discussion board.

Last edited: