• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Let's talk about plushies!

Chomby

I'll poke your butt
You should look up the game the plush came from and see that it has a functioning purpose, because it’s a Japanese game after all.

Also does that look like a sex toy to you? Dumbass.

Edit: I just realized, aren't you the one who had the "Autistic Schmuck" nickname? If so then it sucks that you changed because it's sad that you are unable to distinguish the differences from a plush and a sex toy. Or you are simply edgy to me about the things I said in another discussion board.
I mean, I showed others the plush to see what they thought, and they all thought it was a sex toy. I think any average person would, but fine. Be immature and call me dumbass. I refrained from calling you a name, but you aren't mature enough to refrain from that yourself. Sad.

Also, do I smell ableism? Quit while you're ahead, man.
I apologize for the misunderstanding regardless.

Last edited:

Parabellum3

I'm not a furry if I have feathers.
I mean, I showed others the plush to see what they thought, and they all thought it was a sex toy. I think any average person would, but fine. Be immature and call me dumbass. I refrained from calling you a name, but you aren't mature enough to refrain from that yourself. Sad.

Also, do I smell ableism? Quit while you're ahead, man.
I apologize for the misunderstanding.
I only called you one word lol, so that speaks less about maturity. And you can't bullshit me, you said it because you have a grudge on me. I don't know how can "others" think it's a sex toy when I got a lot of likes on the post. Unless the exception is that they are all like you who don't live in reality. Call me an albeist all you want but I'm stating facts. Do you seriously think that plush, made by a large video game company who made an excellent game and decided to make merchandise of it like this plush. And yet here you are using your brilliant logic to come to a conclusion that it is a sex toy.

I applaud you for your Einsteinian logic. Now please do us a favor and go get help or bug somebody else.

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
You should look up the game the plush came from and see that it has a functioning purpose, because it’s a Japanese game after all.

Also does that look like a sex toy to you? Dumbass.

Edit: I just realized, aren't you the one who had the "Autistic Schmuck" nickname? If so then it sucks that you changed because it's sad that you are unable to distinguish the differences from a plush and a sex toy. Or you are simply edgy to me about the things I said in another discussion board.

So did the plush come with actual grenades then? XD

I don't think this is an unfair conclusion so maybe reel in the hostility? Most plushies don't look like them, until people start making their own holes and modifications to them. They don't sell them at any adult store I've ever been in.

Not to mention, not every user has to be acquainted with a game you've played. I would have been in the same guessing boat as Chomby if I hadn't played it. The only game I've played that has anything to do with bodily fluids is conkers bad fur day!

Parabellum3

So did the plush come with actual grenades then? XD

I don't think this is an unfair conclusion so maybe reel in the hostility? Most plushies don't look like them, until people start making their own holes and modifications to them. They don't sell them at any adult store I've ever been in.

Not to mention, not every user has to be acquainted with a game you've played. I would have been in the same guessing boat as Chomby if I hadn't played it. The only game I've played that has anything to do with bodily fluids is conkers bad fur day!
While that may be true, but I don't know that. However the hostility started on their end since they compared the plush to something obscene and then questioned the morals about me displaying it to the public. That doesn't sound unintentional to me and looks quite deliberate.

And seriously....how does that even REMOTLEY look like a sex toy??? Like Jesus, can't anyone have any second thoughts about it before saying something like that?

Chomby

I'll poke your butt
I only called you one word lol, so that speaks less about maturity. And you can't bullshit me, you said it because you have a grudge on me. I don't know how can "others" think it's a sex toy when I got a lot of likes on the post. Unless the exception is that they are all like you who don't live in reality. Call me an albeist all you want but I'm stating facts. Do you seriously think that plush, made by a large video game company who made an excellent game and decided to make merchandise of it like this plush. And yet here you are using your brilliant logic to come to a conclusion that it is a sex toy.

I applaud you for your Einsteinian logic. Now please do us a favor and go get help or bug somebody else.
Clearly you are incapable of being civil, so I'll just block you. Have a nice night.

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
While that may be true, but I don't know that. However the hostility started on their end since they compared the plush to something obscene and then questioned the morals about me displaying it to the public. That doesn't sound unintentional to me and looks quite deliberate.

And seriously....how does that even REMOTLEY look like a sex toy??? Like Jesus, can't anyone have any second thoughts about it before saying something like that?

But if you read what I mentioned, stores don't just go selling these on the shelf. If a plush has some kind of hole, it's normal for a lot of people to go 'well why else would it have one????'. Could have easily been cleared up if it was just a simple misunderstanding. :/

Ziv

PokéManiac
I have many... my favorite is Pikachu (he's big... 21"):

I sleep with him and he always comes to the hospital with me (I'm a frequent flier).
I also have lots of other Pokemon and cute animals and an owl named Hooty who smells like lavender and warms up in the microwave.

Parabellum3

But if you read what I mentioned, stores don't just go selling these on the shelf. If a plush has some kind of hole, it's normal for a lot of people to go 'well why else would it have one????'. Could have easily been cleared up if it was just a simple misunderstanding. :/
I mean, I hope it was a misunderstanding. It better have been. But from my point of view it sounded quite hostile especially when questioning me about the ethics of it. I apologize if I was being blunt if this was indeed a misunderstanding but it just didn't seem like it. Also I expect for people to think outside of the box for a bit. Such as considering the dimensions of the hole and the fact that it isn't even hollow. And there's the fact that they claim others think it's also a sex toy, which sounds like an excuse to me for covering up something else.

RogueNoodle

toe bean enthusiast
As OP of the plushie thread, I feel it is my duty to aid in this issue!

The plushie in question is of a character from a video game called Okami. I believe the character does actually have a little bum that looks like that! The plushie's tooshie is most likely a tip of the hat to a silly detail they added to the character or something. I'm not familiar with the game, just the character design!

RogueNoodle

toe bean enthusiast
I have many... my favorite is Pikachu (he's big... 21"):

I sleep with him and he always comes to the hospital with me (I'm a frequent flier).
I also have lots of other Pokemon and cute animals and an owl named Hooty who smells like lavender and warms up in the microwave.
Awww! Frequent medical recipient as well, and I recently acquired a small plushie keychain to keep me company during appointments and procedures. He's the mascot of a southern gas station chain here in the US (Buc-ee's). Silly, but nostalgic! I have to have surgery soon, and it has been a difficult choice trying to figure out what comfort item to bring (even if I know its going in a bag with my clothes in pre-op)!

Mr. Fox

Cheeseburger Pride
they're kinda my fetish, so yeah, they're great

Mr. Fox

Cheeseburger Pride

Mr-Rose-Lizard

I've had plushies since I was a little boy. Mostly teddy bears, but some other animals as well. I slept with them every night to keep out the nightmares. Until recently I had over 100 of them, some animals and others more human-like. When I moved back in with my parents, they made me reduce my collection to just 10. My late dad rolled his eyes at the though of me still having plushies because he thought boys (and grown men) shouldn't have them. :rolleyes:

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
I have WAY too many plushies, ranging from generic to fandom based ones. It’s like that woman with the couch pillows from that one Progressive commercial- If I can’t fit any more, then I have too many.

My current favorite, though, is a Denki Kaminari plush I found in a Hot Topic at my local mall. He’s round and he’s squishy- a perfect stress ball!

Last edited:

Nexus Cabler

Did I fire 6 shots, or only 5? 3? 7? Whatever
This is one of the most adorable threads ever made.

Sappho

Wolftaur taxi service
I was going to post, but drama happened over an accurate Amaterasu plush.

Bob Rover

Banned
Banned
i like squid-like things.

this isn't my photo but i have this EXACT one.

8167b11c5229a6b5d4008d62c31cfa82_original (1).jpg

i want to get a plushie of diplomoceras.

it looks like this.

CollectAMiniDiplomoceras.jpg

they are actually really solid and don't bend in real life so i want on with a wire in it to hold it's shape.