• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
"Hey, what kind of story you want to write?" the Old Warhorse asked, looking up from his compact typewriter. He took a long drag from his Собрание White Russian cigarette and set it in the ashtray. "You want to do intrigue? Spy versus spy stuff? Nobody gets bored with a good spy story."

The anthro veteran of the Crimean Eugenics War pulled open the bottom drawer of his desk and produced a bottle of Столичная, two small tumblers and a loaf of locally baked rough bread. Using the loaf to indicate for Austin Silver to sit, he poured two generous glasses of that room temperature grain liquor and broke off several pieces of bread before he spoke again.

"I haven't done much since the Wars. Fighting those that felt anthros had no place in this world left me bitter. We were like them once, in the before time. They caused us to exist, you know. An augmented soldier, indeed."

Kellan picked up his glass and touched Austin's, then smiled as the newcomer slammed down that glass of fire. The Equine pushed the plate of bread to the one that might be a new writing partner and finished his own glass, smiling afterward. "Augmented soldier, indeed. The humans didn't see it coming. They had no idea we would fight back, did they?"

valyaS

Hi there! I have very interesting proposition for you. There's nothing more interesting than working in a cool and fun team with creative people who will make your day unique. Think about freelance job (I'm currently working at college essay writing service as freelance writer) and there will be no time to feel or even think that you are bored.

Typically, these companies pay next to nothing for writers. Most of the money they take away. My friend works at 12hoursessay.com They pay from $ 3 to $ 5 per page to their writers.