• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Letter to Santa

Aikoi

Uhmm.. Well... Nevermind.
So Christmas is getting closer, have you thought already what are you going to ask to your Santa?
Well... My parents doesn't live with me nor do any of my real family members, but my grandpa (I call him like that just to feel comfortable... but this is another story, hehe.) gives me up to $100 limit to waste on whatever I want, I know it's not much, but hey! At least is something.
I'm asking for a new tablet that's $99.9 I was so happy when I saw this!

What about you?

Ariosto

Yo escribí la "Carta al Niño Dios" hasta los 11 años, luego mi hermano me confirmó las sospechas.

Mmmm... nope, I'll ask when the time comes, and Christmas is still a bit too far (also, my parents will give me something regardless of whether I ask for it or not, they're like that).

eversleep

Banned
Banned
I'm kinda too spoiled as it is; either that, or I simply don't want anything that's buyable (as posted in my "things you wish you could buy" thread).
But as far as material things go, I think I'm gonna get some sort of craft supplies. I'm feeling crafty lately. Not that I'm any good at arts and crafts, but something to occupy my mind.
I honestly cannot think of any material thing I need or really want at this point.

Dragonfurry

(•_•)(•_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)
All I want is some books, a case of good wine, someone to talk to(preferably from this forum), sitting next to a fire and listening to some smooth jazz.

Zenia

My grandma is sending me some money. I might get a gift card from my 'aunt' (moms best friend likes to give me a $100 Visa gift card at Christmas). That is what I get at Christmas. My sister and I can't afford to exchange gifts with each other. I do have a BF now, so I will probably draw him a picture of our characters... as we are a few hours away from each other and probably won't be able to get together.

Aikoi

Yo escribí la "Carta al Niño Dios" hasta los 11 años, luego mi hermano me confirmó las sospechas.

Mmmm... nope, I'll ask when the time comes, and Christmas is still a bit too far (also, my parents will give me something regardless of whether I ask for it or not, they're like that).

Oh well... Uhm.. My parents are divorced so, I never actually believed in Santa. There was always this speech that went "X-mas is tomorrow, you're going with your mom, then with me, then shopping, then bye." So I never enjoyed the surprise feeling. Nowadays I can't see them anymore, so I can't say "I wish to see them again." Because that would be pretty stupid from my part. Anyway~ I've only got material stuff left to be chosen as a gift (hurra).
That's why a tablet is my next target. Haha

Aikoi

Oo, I love Santa lists.

I probably won't be getting much if anything this year, but I really want enough MyCokeRewards.com points to buy that Telenovas pillow I've had my eye on. And pictures of my characters. Maybe someone new to Rp with.

As the years go by, I realize how bad my materialism has gotten and am trying to tone it down.

Oh well... Just enjoy it while you still can!
The idea of getting money by my own and someday leaving my family just gives me chills.

DuganOToole

Axis of Awesome!
Oh well... Just enjoy it while you still can!
The idea of getting money by my own and someday leaving my family just gives me chills.

Eh? I've not lived with my family for years. I live with my sis, but we're both adults. I meant with my sis out of a job, I probably won't be getting much for Christmas. But at the rate I buy things, it might be a good idea for me not to get alot this year. Still going through all the old stuff. LOL!

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Is about as real as a honest politician :p
I wish I would get something for christmas.
<Has never gotten a christmas present.
;~;

Last edited:

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
Probably some witty t-shirts off cafepress and such.

Aikoi

Is about as real as a honest politician :p
I wish I would get something for christmas.
<Has never gotten a christmas present.
;~;

I promise *snif* I will give you a drawing, because *snif snif* that's all I can do.

Vega

All I want for my B-Day/Christmas(They're 5 days apart) is a boyfriend. Cheesy as it sounds, it is the only thing that I really want, don't want any clothes, electronics, gift cards, etc. I just want somebody to love. Sorry, still semi-depressed here.

Aikoi

All I want for my B-Day/Christmas(They're 5 days apart) is a boyfriend. Cheesy as it sounds, it is the only thing that I really want, don't want any clothes, electronics, gift cards, etc. I just want somebody to love. Sorry, still semi-depressed here.

Naaw~ Hope you get better!
Wow, 5 days from X-mas? Mine is April 14. So I get the chance of getting double presents (X-mas & B-day). I don't know about you. I've heard that people that celebrates its b-day on December waits for one determinate date to celebrate both.

CannonFodder

How have you never gotten a Christmas present? Were your parents against Christmas?
My step dad was a scumbag that almost starved us to death several times from his constant drinking and would beat the shit out of my mom every time we tried to leave and brainwashed her to the point the when we eventually were no longer living with him it was because he abandoned us leaving us with literally nothing to the point my mom had to sell all the furniture in the house just so she could afford to travel to move in with my mom.
Not to mention considering that my step sister is a lesbian and seeing his reaction, I was forced to not tell my mom for ten years I'm transgender cause he would listen in on us and he probably would have hog tied me, and put the end of the rope on his tail gate and would've gone for a drive.
The only reason why he left us was he found another woman to abuse, and during that time frame he was cheating on the woman he was cheating on my mom with and the woman he was cheating on the woman he was cheating on had a husband deployed in iraq and got her pregnant and left her.

tl:dr; there's a reason why I act the way I do, it's cause I've just been shat on all my life.

Last edited:

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.
Better hard drive. Right now I"m running on 70 gigs. That may be it.

Also, I'm sorry to hear that, CF. May you find some happiness this Christmas.

Aikoi

My step dad was a scumbag that almost starved us to death several times from his constant drinking and would beat the shit out of my mom every time we tried to leave and brainwashed her to the point the when we eventually were no longer living with him it was because he abandoned us leaving us with literally nothing to the point my mom had to sell all the furniture in the house just so she could afford to travel to move in with my mom.
Not to mention considering that my step sister is a lesbian and seeing his reaction, I was forced to not tell my mom for ten years I'm transgender cause he would listen in on us and he probably would have hog tied me, and put the end of the rope on his tail gate and would've gone for a drive.
The only reason why he left us was he found another woman to abuse, and during that time frame he was cheating on the woman he was cheating on my mom with and the woman he was cheating on the woman he was cheating on had a husband deployed in iraq and got her pregnant and left her.

tl:dr; there's a reason why I act the way I do, it's cause I've just been shat on all my life.

Oh wow, hey, I've had a very crude-hard childhood too... Well, I'm still living my childhood, I'm only 16. Both of my parents never assisted to court and I got introduced into a rare kind-of 'adoption' program (this happened when I was 5). So yeah, I can barely remember my mom and dad, and all my real family. From what I remember my dad was pretty cruel with me too. I don't even know if I have brothers or sisters, but at least I'm grateful that I have a new adoptive family, house, education, food and Internet.
But uhm... there's always a positive side of the story, ALWAYS! Even when I had a horrible childhood, I'm not giving up. I will (ya' know, like the song) survive and achieve my goals. :)
So... in short. You better trust on Santa >:V
'Cuz I'm giving you a X-mas present!

Last edited:

Aikoi

all i want for christmas is 6 black dicks

a) Get an operation
b) Go Google it
c) Get an operation while Google'ing it WHILE the doctor needs the help of 5 assistants; voíla.

CannonFodder