• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

DariusTheLoony

Darius Nack
Greetings and salutations
ladies and germs, I hope all of you are having a good day as much as a good evening or night. Let me cut to the chase, I am looking for any female role players that are wanting a lewd role-play and that is also funny. Truly it's hard to find individuals that want to actually have a good time while dirty role-playing, especially since my character is similar to a cartoon character so it's only natural that I want to actually put some story with it instead of just non-detailed smut.
Trust me when I say that I don't mind compromising but I'm not looking to do any role-plays that are going to be harmful in a sexual manner or one-sided.
If your interested then hit me up.

Sincerely,
Darius Nack The Doggy Fox

D

Deleted member 132067

Truly it's hard to find individuals that want to actually have a good time while dirty role-playing[...]
Really? Because I never heard of someone who wanted to specifically have the worst time possible while wiring erotic roleplay.

DariusTheLoony

Darius Nack
Really? Because I never heard of someone who wanted to specifically have the worst time possible while wiring erotic roleplay.
Trust me I've known a few individuals that have a hard time when it comes to wanting to role-play because nowadays people are wanting to be pacific.