• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: LF Animated Profile Icon (Dragon)

ArkhorDragon

Hey

I'm ideally looking for a good animator with a cartoon like style, with 10-20 frames at least. With a 3d look to the animation rather than a 2d plane.

Current Idea (Open to Suggestions) - My Character smirking including moving of snout, sticking out his tongue playfully, then finishing with a screen wipe from a splash of water resetting the animation.

Budget - $40 - $80

I understand this will be hard work and of course will pay appropriately and budget is simply a guideline, if I know the artist/animator will provide a good product I will pay more.

References -

www.deviantart.com: Arkhor - Feesh Messing Around (Cartoon like example)

www.deviantart.com: Commission - Arkhor Reference Sheet

Like I said I'm open to suggestions, but I'm looking for a complex animation which will be used on FA and discord.

Thanks for your time

Arkhor

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested. Here are some examples of my animated icons:

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Taluhn

Woah, I love your character! I think I suit the style you're looking for but I've never did an animation before -n-);
I've seen tutorials of animation in PS.
Ok, you don't have to believe me, there is what I'll do xD I'll draw a quick sketch of your character, and a test animation of anything else. But please don't feel compromised to accept.
There is a example of my rendering:

Userpage of taluhn -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
sry for my brOKeN english xD

Edit: Here is a rough sketch animation

It looks bad because only have 12 drawigs in 2 seconds, but definitely I can do it °o°)9
I think again and don't gonna do the sketch xD. I hope this will be enough for you to decide. Thanks for your time and good luck! -u-)7

Last edited:

ArkhorDragon

Bump, Thank you for the replies I simply wanting to allow others to offer first after a week or so I will decide. Thanks again ;)

Shadowhawkart

Rawr I guess?
Oooh! I love drawing dragons!

I'll admit...I don't have a ton of animated icon examples, (although I have done quite a bit of animation). Here's a couple of the animated icons I have done:

And here's some of my more recent, general animations:

PMing me here or on my FA account will do just fine in terms of contacting me if you're interested~ <3

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Not sure of what you mean by 3D style, but I do cartoony animations of various complexity, if you're interested. Something like that you asked, in a size suitable for a profile icon, would cost 35$ from me. Some examples:
www.furaffinity.net: Follow Me! (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Heavy Backfire (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Wayco Says Arf! (Commission) by valery91thunder
Payment via paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested you can either note me on FA: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or email me at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!

Spicy Cheeto

When you mean 3D do you mean having a 2D drawing on a 3D sphere that gives the appearance of both? I know quite a few programs that can do this and I have created a few animations based off of that type of style.

Here is my gallery
Artwork Gallery for Spicy-Cheeto -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you don’t like my style that is fine but I’ll give you another artist recommendation. His name is @RJG and his work is very detailed.

RJG

RJG
When you mean 3D do you mean having a 2D drawing on a 3D sphere that gives the appearance of both? I know quite a few programs that can do this and I have created a few animations based off of that type of style.

Here is my gallery
Artwork Gallery for Spicy-Cheeto -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you don’t like my style that is fine but I’ll give you another artist recommendation. His name is @RJG and his work is very detailed.
Oh my god Thank you!

ArkhorDragon

Thank you everyone for replying, I have chosen one. But don't be disheartened all of you are great artists and may contact you later on for different commissions. Thanks again