• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

LF anime human artists for NSFW art (Budget <$200)

subrandom

Hello everyone,

I'm seeking to commission artists that are proficient with drawing humans in anime style. Content will be fetishistic or sexual in nature; explicit details can be discussed via PM or email.

Budget is sub $200 per individual piece but not absolute. On average I've paid $50-60 for commissions but have easily done more or less expensive ones. Main method of payment is Paypal. I prefer invoices (I can pay invoice fees) but can work without them fine.

Typical specifications of a commission I make: 1-2 characters, full body, full color (hard cel shading if applicable), simple or no BG.
Fetishes include: Foot fetish, tickling, peril
Not all fetishes may be included in one commission at once, but at the very least a foot fetish theme will be present. Characters may be depicted as nude.

Must be proficient with drawing human feet.

No hard deadline. All I ask is that the artist keep me updated on commission status from time to time. ^^

Email: shockingblowbang@gmail.com

Feel free to email me or PM to discuss details further if you're interested. References from previous artists I've worked with are available. Thanks for your time.

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do some of your your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)
1493888524.solaris91_furinfo.jpg

Hi I'm interested in this, here are some examples of my work. I can go realistic human, anime, ( even One Piece style if interested)

Lucky for you drawing the feet is my favorite body part to draw.

Attachments

• Sketch3000301.png
    Sketch3000301.png
    965.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Shiva.png
    Shiva.png
    324.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 592eeb0c-bb90-4ff1-aee2-74231565893b.jpg
    592eeb0c-bb90-4ff1-aee2-74231565893b.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Sketch23212349.png
    Sketch23212349.png