• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($15+) LF anthro bird design

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
EDIT: I can’t believe I have to say this, but DO NOT SEND ME NSFW EXAMPLES OVER PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Hey there!
Hoping to commission someone for a quick & easy design of an anthro black swan. Preferably with quite humanoid anatomy as it's an alternate form of a human character.
I'll provide references with the outfit.

Last edited:

Hoodwinks

Commission Slots: OPEN
Hey there!

My commissions are open :) Let me know if I might be able to help. Feel free to drop me a message and we can discuss in more detail!

Hoodwinks Commissions!.png

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hello! I'm currently open for commissions and I specialize in character design, I'd love to work with you on this concept!
I usually offer reference sheets for this kind of ideas but you might also be interested in fullbody pinups or illustrations, so I'll leave here my full pricelist. It has examples and info too!
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested feel free to contact me either via forum PM or FA note at https://www.furaffinity.net/user/valery91thunder/ . I am also available on Telegram at Valyce Negative and Discord at BunOfThunder#4458 .

solaris91

Hello, i would like to realize your commission. Here some example of my arts and price. Don't be afraid to ask for more information:

commission sheet 1.jpg

Kordyne

I'm offering 25% off on commissions all January if you'd like to have a look: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28908366/

Here are some examples of my work:

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Darknessis

dragocatowolfy .D
Good day.)

1636414565.darknessis_fistashka2.png

I can suggest that you familiarize yourself with the gallery at the link and submit part of the work here.)

1626971309.darknessis_emberpooldark.png
1629420252.darknessis_raynefin.png
1626735355.darknessis_dark_light.jpg

If something interests you, then it is better to write in a private message, or Discord.) Thx.)

1635421566.darknessis_deimos.jpg
1633308716.darknessis_wolffin.jpg

1642639971.darknessis_pumpkinspice_sunset.jpg

_________

1635722636.darknessis_pumpkinspice.jpg

AstroRey

Center of the galaxy - Open commissions!
Helloo!!
My name is Rey and Im a free lancer artist, and mostly work digital media.
Here you can check my TWITTER and FURAFFINITY accounts for art examples, and HERE is my shop with all my prices and ToS.

a9d05b3a-edcf-4311-b6f2-ea206ea49428_f9e5125e-38e0-4185-afb3-b18a7013d51a.png