• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: LF art for multiple D&D characters

YaBoyRanch

Hello everyone!!
I was looking to get more art of some of my D&D characters though I may also ask for art of other characters as well but I'm mainly looking for art of these three at the moment!

KALAMON:

A brief description: A brave and selfless blind warrior, Kalamon roams the continent with his newfound party, assisting them in their adventures and looking to help whoever he can reach. He tends to be a bit more serious than most but he will be lighthearted occasionally. He rides into battle on his warhorse, Nala (a bay colored Arabian), who is one of his closest companions. He will do whatever it takes to protect her, his party, and the innocent people of the world, even if it costs his own life.

Art ideas/what I'm looking for: Anything for him really! Would love some art of him and Nala together, also was looking to get a sort of pinup of him (dunno if it'd be considered that... just him lounging smoking a pipe with just a blanket/robe covering his crotch area? We can discuss!) or icons!

Budget: 100$ per piece (I will look at higher prices but I'm alot more hesitant to go above 100$, but I will still gladly look!)

MORTHOS:

A brief description: Morthos is a young, nervous scholar who has been studying under a mysterious figure who calls himself 'The Painted One' for some time now. Him and his party have been assisting The Painted One with whatever he needs and in exchange The Painted One has been showing Morthos new magic and continuing to help the party with whatever they need. Morthos loves studying, journaling and has an odd fascination with the undead, particularly liches. He tends to be a bit nervous most of the time but he can be charismatic and talk his way through things if need be.

Art ideas/what I'm looking for: Again, anything! Icons would be great! Also looking for a rather big piece, having him raising some skeletons/zombies from the ground! I'd like it to include a background and full shading if at all possible, though I might be a little picky with that piece!

Budget: 100$ per piece, The big piece I'd be willing to go over 100$ (I will look at higher prices but I'm alot more hesitant to go above 100$, but I will still gladly look!)

SQUEAK:

A brief description: Squeak is a mischievous young Kenku who has a love for rats. He has been growing his collection of small companions since he was just a young nestling, and now he has about 70 some with him, all clinging to him under his robes or in the dozens of pockets inside his robes. He left his home with a group of adventurers to find his flock after they hadn't returned from the heist that would get them out of the criminal life. Squeak is ruthless and cruel to his enemies, mimicking their voices or their fallen comrades to scare or discourage them, but to his friends he is kind, protective and childish. He loves helping his friends with whatever projects they are working on and he loves learning new things.

Art ideas/what I'm looking for: Anything! Again, Icons! But aside from that really any piece that would include his rats! Can be him playing with them, teaching them how to do tricks, him stealing someone's money, etc!

Budget: 80$ per piece (I will look at higher prices but I'm alot more hesitant to go above 80$, but I will still gladly look!)

Thank you so much for looking!

solaris91

commission sheet 1.jpg

Hello! I'm interested in your request! Here my prices and my FA gallery. Don't be afraid to ask for more information.

Userpage of Solaris91 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
HI! My name is Solaris91 and i'm an Italian cartoon artist! I realize everykind of art, from illustration to comic, mostly

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Diterkha

yup!
Oh, wow, I would love to draw them!
Especially I like Kalamon or Morthos- dragonborns, yes? :)

Some examples of my style is here (click for bigger original):

For $60 I can draw single character without background (or simple textured/blurred background).
For $100 you may have it with simple scenery, but it can be more $, if scene will be more complicated (for example rising skeletons with Morthos sounds more timeconsuming, it may be up to $150).

My whole offer (with more examples) you can check HERE <-
I draw only SFW, and payment only via PayPal - I hope that it won't be a problem ^^'

Hope you'll be interested, greetings! :)

pingpong99

Hello! My commission info is *here* but you can reach out on the discord I have posted there if you'd like more examples. ^_^
Here's the latest thing I did, it's more humanoid but I draw a bit of everything!

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hellooo, im tnterested, and i think i can help u with this, ill show u some of my works, i hope i can help u

Attachments

• 1613936217987.jpg
    1613936217987.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 1613936217993.jpg
    1613936217993.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 1613936218005.jpg
    1613936218005.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 1613936218013.jpg
    1613936218013.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 1613936218017.jpg
    1613936218017.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 1613936218021.jpg
    1613936218021.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 118652094_653685525268188_6968165591648597482_n.jpg
    118652094_653685525268188_6968165591648597482_n.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 161286068_541474810149384_2260918002568506732_n.jpg
    161286068_541474810149384_2260918002568506732_n.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 155083515_186107139566188_8539006740503926673_n.jpg
    155083515_186107139566188_8539006740503926673_n.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 6
  • 160896757_184987869837173_6616212625769441235_n.jpg
    160896757_184987869837173_6616212625769441235_n.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 6

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi there, I'd love to work with you! I'm open for commissions and offer many different things ranging from icons to pinups, full illustrations and comics. I can also work on all three of your described charas!

Here's my full pricelist: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/39931702/ And my TOS: https://www.furaffinity.net/journal/5831762/
More examples of completed commissions on my FA gallery: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/valery91thunder/

Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, please feel free to PM me here on the forums or, if preferred, via note on FA.

2DFIEND

Local Trash Rat
hello!! if you are still looking, i have commissions open!! my prices start from $10, and my turnaround time is at most two weeks! (icons generally get finished within a few days though!) :] i'd love to draw morthos or kalamon, but i'd definitely give a go at squeak too! (especially if it includes his rodent friends...)

commission information + prices: https://cewiyneart.carrd.co/
more art examples: https://sta.sh/21gllnt0xu90?edit=1

tysm for looking! have a nice day <3! feel free to message me on here or on discord (celine#3533) about orders or questions!

fraggingforflapjacks

Commission Info
Art Station
Instagram (Lots of WIPs posted here from various completed and incomplete projects)
FA gallery
devart gallery

Discord: Laura#8695

Hi! I specialize in dnd chars and scalies. Based on what you're requesting, each piece would average around $50, but we can negotiate final cost within reason (as I have a sale on all portraits/busts, full-body/pinups, and illustrations happening right now! Plenty of slots open!) I tend towards a quasi-realistic style overall and utilize discord for quick-communication with all my clients (easier to upload WIPs for you during the painting process!). Feel free to message me directly if you have any questions not answered in the com-info link, I'll be happy to help! I've attached a few additional pieces for quick reference.

Attachments

• witchlight.jpg
    witchlight.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Unda da sea2.jpg
    476.3 KB · Views: 4

WulfTeeth

Hey, I’m interested in working with you. I’d be down to draw any of your characters, but I‘d especially love to draw Kalamon, whether you want a horse piece or a pinup piece.

Anyway, here’s some links to my SFW and NSFW galleries.

Let me know if you have any any questions. Thank you for your time and consideration.

ymymy

Hello everyone!!
I was looking to get more art of some of my D&D characters though I may also ask for art of other characters as well but I'm mainly looking for art of these three at the moment!

KALAMON:

A brief description: A brave and selfless blind warrior, Kalamon roams the continent with his newfound party, assisting them in their adventures and looking to help whoever he can reach. He tends to be a bit more serious than most but he will be lighthearted occasionally. He rides into battle on his warhorse, Nala (a bay colored Arabian), who is one of his closest companions. He will do whatever it takes to protect her, his party, and the innocent people of the world, even if it costs his own life.

Art ideas/what I'm looking for: Anything for him really! Would love some art of him and Nala together, also was looking to get a sort of pinup of him (dunno if it'd be considered that... just him lounging smoking a pipe with just a blanket/robe covering his crotch area? We can discuss!) or icons!

Budget: 100$ per piece (I will look at higher prices but I'm alot more hesitant to go above 100$, but I will still gladly look!)

MORTHOS:

A brief description: Morthos is a young, nervous scholar who has been studying under a mysterious figure who calls himself 'The Painted One' for some time now. Him and his party have been assisting The Painted One with whatever he needs and in exchange The Painted One has been showing Morthos new magic and continuing to help the party with whatever they need. Morthos loves studying, journaling and has an odd fascination with the undead, particularly liches. He tends to be a bit nervous most of the time but he can be charismatic and talk his way through things if need be.

Art ideas/what I'm looking for: Again, anything! Icons would be great! Also looking for a rather big piece, having him raising some skeletons/zombies from the ground! I'd like it to include a background and full shading if at all possible, though I might be a little picky with that piece!

Budget: 100$ per piece, The big piece I'd be willing to go over 100$ (I will look at higher prices but I'm alot more hesitant to go above 100$, but I will still gladly look!)

SQUEAK:

Краткое описание Писк-это озорной молодой Кенку, который очень любит крыс. Он увеличивал свою коллекцию маленьких товарищей с тех пор, как он был еще молодым птенцом, и теперь у него есть около 70 человек с ним, все они цепляются за него под его одеждой или в десятках карманов внутри его одежды. Он покинул свой дом с группой авантюристов, чтобы найти свою паству после того, как они не вернулись с ограбления, которое избавит их от преступной жизни. Писк безжалостен и жесток к своим врагам, подражая их голосам или своим павшим товарищам, чтобы напугать или обескуражить их, но к своим друзьям он добр, заботлив и ребячлив. Он любит помогать своим друзьям в любых проектах, над которыми они работают, и он любит учиться новым вещам.

Художественные идеи/то, что я ищу: что угодно! Опять Иконы! Но кроме этого действительно любой кусок, который включал бы его крыс! Может быть, он играет с ними, учит их, как делать трюки, он крадет чьи-то деньги и т. д.!

Бюджет: 80$ за штуку (я буду смотреть на более высокие цены, но я гораздо больше не решаюсь идти выше 80$, но я все равно с удовольствием посмотрю!)

Большое спасибо, что посмотрели!
Привет. Я рисую один иероглиф за 2-3 часа. Вы можете узнать это, если попытаетесь купить один пример. 1 час работы $ 18.