• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

SweaterDragon

I would love to commission naked pin ups (or other sexual stuff), icons, ect of one of my bastards of a fursona. My problem is, he has a very long neck and not a lot of people take on my commission request(???) because of it. Hes not a giraffe but a lung dragon! I don't have a nsfw ref so you'll have to go by some descriptions if your okay with that sorry!

Im looking for multiple artist to commission from that i know will be okay with that. Just leave your info below and examples and if your style fits I'll message you!

Thanks! Im looking for all types of art btw!

Harvey.png

solaris91

commission sheet 1.jpg

Hello! I'm interested in your request! Here my prices and my FA gallery. Don't be afraid to ask for more information.

Userpage of Solaris91 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
HI! My name is Solaris91 and i'm an Italian cartoon artist! I realize everykind of art, from illustration to comic, mostly

RollerRobert

Fallen Angel

Saokymo

Art Cookie
This looks like a fun character, and I love making pin-ups! Don’t do much by way of sexualized content, but artistic nudes are right up my alley.

My gallery is here with art samples & basic commission prices. I generally charge a flat fee per illustration with no formulas for finishing levels/extra details/backgrounds/etc. cos that makes my head hurt. If you’re wanting something less involved than a full color/full page illustration we can negotiate based on what you’re looking for.

Morrrissey

Hi! I'm interested
Here's my gallery:
Price:

cinsyrly

Hi, I would love to work on your character! Here is my basic price list:
8FA6D2AD-B701-4AA0-9A48-6A95CDC17CB9.jpeg

Note me if you’re interested~

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. I create both SFW and NSFW artwork and I don't mind drawing characters that have a long neck! Here are some examples of my work:

My prices are here:

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

RJG

RJG
Its been a long time since I've posted but I have my gallery (EXTREMELY out of date) IGNORE THE PRICES!!

I also have some much newer art too:

I have a ton more if you want me to show you! :D

Cultro

angsty uwu
Hell0 there, I might be interested in drawing for you u//v//u
This is my price List with a lot of exampels for all varietys of art but to give you a short idea: Fullbody olored sketches are ~20$ and a full drawing with background and rendered Char would be ~70$ (or 55$ without background) owo
Here are some sfw exampels:

I also can draw different types of chibis (https://www.furaffinity.net/view/41604762/ + https://www.deviantart.com/culthro/art/Patreon-Only-YCH-November-Fanjangil-860916874) or Icons (https://www.deviantart.com/culthro/art/curious-eh-859710426) owo

I only do SFW commissions, so if you're looking for anything in that department, I'm your gal..~! ♥
More examples in my
Ko-Fi..~

Commission Sheet small.png

I have done a long-ish neck on a dragon before, I'd have no problem drawing even longer necks..~
1620184320952.png

mistressuwu

Oh how cuuuute! I love unusual designs!

Had to shrink these for FA to let me attach them, but full resolutions + more examples are on my FA gallery under the same name! Hope I have a style you like

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    799 KB · Views: 5
  • 44.png
    44.png
    744.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 2.png
    2.png
    758.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 1.png
    1.png
    799.6 KB · Views: 5

Furryboobah

Hello! If you're still looking around my commissions are open if you'd be interested, I do both SFW and NSFW and would be down to draw your lung dragon

EAA80222-101B-4320-B0A8-A878A28E4A70.png
79DF57A9-B6B0-4A42-806C-67EB6239696E.png

E4C143B0-9093-43A9-AEFF-78D16CB6A0CF.jpeg
68EADE44-C3DA-438C-A36D-54267C7B7FF5.jpeg

I would love to commission naked pin ups (or other sexual stuff), icons, ect of one of my bastards of a fursona. My problem is, he has a very long neck and not a lot of people take on my commission request(???) because of it. Hes not a giraffe but a lung dragon! I don't have a nsfw ref so you'll have to go by some descriptions if your okay with that sorry!

Im looking for multiple artist to commission from that i know will be okay with that. Just leave your info below and examples and if your style fits I'll message you!

Thanks! Im looking for all types of art btw!

View attachment 108511
Hi! I'm new here, but I like your design, and I have drawn dragons sort of like it before! I don't have any examples on hand but if you decide to commission me you dont have to pay until after it's done, and you only have to pay how much you think it's worth! If you don't like it I can either do it again or you don't have to pay! Please let me know what you think!

tiakaneko

Fire-breathing artist
What a very cool OC! I hope you like my artstyle because I would love to draw him! Please feel free to contact me here. ^^

Price per character

Headshots/icons: $30 - $50
Half-body: $45 - $60
Full-body: $60 - $100++

Background
+$20 up to $50

FA profile: Discord: tiakaneko#4470

beasts_comm sheet2FA.jpg
A01_headshot.jpg
Comm_Slythe_FA.jpg