• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Patchclaws

Looking for Trades / Fanart / Ship Art of my scalesona, Patch

Artwork Gallery for Patchclaws -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

They're pan and single so if you wanna draw your sona / oc with them that'd be really cool!? I have an open collab too

www.furaffinity.net: Open Collab by Patchclaws
-

I'm also looking for any kind of trades as long as you can put in about the same amount of work as my trade half. like sketch for sketch. nsfw for nsfw. badge for badge.

-

patch can be any sour patch kids color and they're about 12 feet tall but you can exaggerate or understate as much as you want

Patchclaws

@Asher Grey - right on! lmk if you want any specific pose or expression or theme. for your half do you mind drawing patch however you want but with a cool, angry, sly, or neutral expression? just nothing overly sad or joyful is what im getting at .v.

@Van the cheesen one - sent message!

@Dreamweaver - i would love to do a badge trade! i can do head or bust. for patch's badge can you go for like a sexy cool edgy vibe in the expression and lettering? just something like my icon i guess

-
also to be fair if your art style is normally flat color i'll also be doing flat color. lmk if you have any questions c:

Dreamweaver

@Asher Grey - right on! lmk if you want any specific pose or expression or theme. for your half do you mind drawing patch however you want but with a cool, angry, sly, or neutral expression? just nothing overly sad or joyful is what im getting at .v.

@Van the cheesen one - sent message!

@Dreamweaver - i would love to do a badge trade! i can do head or bust. for patch's badge can you go for like a sexy cool edgy vibe in the expression and lettering? just something like my icon i guess

-
also to be fair if your art style is normally flat color i'll also be doing flat color. lmk if you have any questions c:
bust sounds good! and i can def do that sort of expression and letters! flat colour with coloured line art is what i have been doing lately

Patchclaws

That's so good! that's them! thankyou sooo much <3 i love how the colors came out! may i post it to my page with credit and redirect??
i'm sorry- i had yours done on sunday but i got really caught up in a bunch of irl / social stuff and didn't get the chance to post it- lmk if i should change anything!!
tumblr_pm3z5yE5VG1r9ww6wo1_1280.png

Dreamweaver

That's so good! that's them! thankyou sooo much <3 i love how the colors came out! may i post it to my page with credit and redirect??
i'm sorry- i had yours done on sunday but i got really caught up in a bunch of irl / social stuff and didn't get the chance to post it- lmk if i should change anything!!
tumblr_pm3z5yE5VG1r9ww6wo1_1280.png
I love it! Thank you! And you can certainly post it with credit!

Asher Grey

Probably Sleeping
Looking for Trades / Fanart / Ship Art of my scalesona, Patch

Artwork Gallery for Patchclaws -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

They're pan and single so if you wanna draw your sona / oc with them that'd be really cool!? I have an open collab too

www.furaffinity.net: Open Collab by Patchclaws
-

I'm also looking for any kind of trades as long as you can put in about the same amount of work as my trade half. like sketch for sketch. nsfw for nsfw. badge for badge.

-

patch can be any sour patch kids color and they're about 12 feet tall but you can exaggerate or understate as much as you want

Hey, it's been a while, but I want to ask- have you started on mine?

I don't want it before I do my part, I just want to know because I suddenly got overwhelmed by starting classes again and trying to do my work. I have no time whatsoever to make personal art right now.

If you have started, I'll draw yours still, since I'd feel bad having unintentionally misled you. But if you haven't started, then I'd like to withdraw my trade, I'm very sorry. I've never taken on so much work before irl and have had to put everything aside for it : (

Patchclaws

Hey, it's been a while, but I want to ask- have you started on mine?

I don't want it before I do my part, I just want to know because I suddenly got overwhelmed by starting classes again and trying to do my work. I have no time whatsoever to make personal art right now.

If you have started, I'll draw yours still, since I'd feel bad having unintentionally misled you. But if you haven't started, then I'd like to withdraw my trade, I'm very sorry. I've never taken on so much work before irl and have had to put everything aside for it : (

sorry ;v; if u look towards the bottom of the thread you will see i already posted yours :0c
i certainly dont mind waiting if you have a big workload though! i've waited 2 years for pretty simple art before and im waiting on a headshot ych from june right now haha i'm very patient abt it- so dont stress yourself out if you have too much right now! i think i got the design a little wrong anyway so i'll fix it later c:

Asher Grey

Probably Sleeping
sorry ;v; if u look towards the bottom of the thread you will see i already posted yours :0c
i certainly dont mind waiting if you have a big workload though! i've waited 2 years for pretty simple art before and im waiting on a headshot ych from june right now haha i'm very patient abt it- so dont stress yourself out if you have too much right now! i think i got the design a little wrong anyway so i'll fix it later c:
Oh, I'm terribly sorry, I didn't even see it before. I'll start on yours tonight if I can! I love it so much, I'm sorry I missed it ;v; I'm saving it right now,,