• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

LF artist to draw alien (Sfw and nsfw is ok)

saranwrapham

Hi ^^ I have $8 digital busts, $13 traditional (smaller) watercolor badges, and $18 (bigger) marker badges ( traditional will be laminated and shipped ^^) I am open to draw all / any species too!!
BxeRks0.jpg

mykQC4u.jpg

hd6hmRY.jpg

Hello! I have commissions open for a short time. I recently moved back from college mid-semester to take care of my sick mother. I'm trying to get as many comms as I can while my parents are away at a treatment center.
www.deviantart.com: LIMITED TIME COMMISSIONS POINTS OR PAYPAL

If you are interested in my commissions, please fill out this form (terms of service included):
docs.google.com: Dragoncat-Senpai Commission Form

After I receive your form, I will contact you there to discuss your commission. It is perfectly fine for you to deviate from the form when we discuss your piece. I will invoice you on paypal or request points after.

Thank you very much for considering my commissions!!
RYN☄

AzureParagon

The Naughty Claws
I'll give it a shot. I do await to hear what you have to say. Here is my chart:

Despite the fact that my own price list is designed in the image below, you can disregard that as I am here to abide by how much you would offer accordingly.
Here is also a folder of commissions I have made before: Artwork Gallery for AzureParagon -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

1538258151.azureparagon_comm_chart.jpg