• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ab-9595

I'm looking to get some NSFW art done of my Trumbeak pokesona. I have the idea for it already in mind, and I plan for it to be a full body, colored and shaded solo piece of him also with a rather simple background. Anyone who likes/is interested in drawing Pokemon, birds, ferals, on-model, anatomically correct (he has proper bird anatomy), etc. would be greatly appreciated.

My Ref Sheet

My budget is anywhere from $50-$100.

I greatly appreciate WIP images throughout so that I can offer suggestions/corrections. I also prefer to communicate through e-mail as I use it the most, but I'm willing to work through notes here, or on my FA. Feel free to leave me a message if interested! You can also leave a note on my FA. Thanks!
Userpage of ab-9595 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Mespeth

Hi! I would glad to assist you with this as long as your character as human genitalia (or mostly human looking, sheats and the like are fine). I'm perfectly fine with mantaining the rest of the artwork as anatomically correct as possible!

My fully rendered full bodies start at 60€ (67USD) and could have a small amount added for the background, if necessary.
Feel free to take a look at my www.furaffinity.net/gallery/mespeth]FA gallery[/url] or at my personal website for examples of my art and pricing options.

If interested, you can contact me sending me an email at laurarammar@gmail.com

Thanks for your consideration!

DrPepperAddict

Doodler for Munie
Oh I just drew a bird! doing a pokesona would be super fun!

Chibi or Bust;____________Half Body;_________Full Body;
5$ - lines________________$10 - lines __________20$ - lines
10$ - flat colors___________$15 - flat color_______25$ - flat color
15$ - shaded ____________$20 - shaded_________30$ - colored & shaded

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman
Hey I'd be up for this if you're still looking!

Here's some examples with ferals:

MoebiousII

Hi Hi I have commissions open. You can check my portfolios and price board if you get interested. Any question feel free to dm/note me or give me a shout on discord (Moebiouѕ#3349). have a great day pal!
Commission board- www.furaffinity.net: [OPEN] Commission Board 2019! by MoebiousII
Deviantart- MoebiousII - Hobbyist, General Artist | DeviantArt
Pixiv:MoebiousII - pixiv
Instagram: Moebious (@moebious.art) • Instagram photos and videos
Furaffinity: Userpage of MoebiousII -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Twitter: Moebiousiiart (@moebiousiiart) on Twitter