• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: LF Artists to draw Pokesona image ($20 - $100)

ab-9595

Hello all! I'm looking for any artists who are interested in drawing an amusing SFW stuckage (act of being stuck in something) scene of my pokesona.

The main idea I had is for him to be stuck in a tree trunk with a view of his rear while his head pokes out the other end, with a look of shyness/embarrassment on his face.

I'm open to a wide variety of art styles, but any that look like (or are somewhat similar) to the official Pokemon art style would be a nice bonus. If I commission you, I will give more specific details of how the image should look.

My price range is anywhere from $20-$100. My preferred forms of communication are either through my email, or my Discord account. I am also willing to work with you either through notes here, or on FA. I greatly appreciate WIP's throughout so that I may offer suggestions/corrections to the image. If you are interested/have any questions, please feel free to leave me a message here or on my FA account which you can find the link to below. Thanks!

Userpage of ab-9595 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

bodocumentaries

Hello! I'm quite a fan of bird pokemon! I would love to work with you :>

Here are examples of my latest work

and Here are my prices and ways to contact me

Thank you so much!

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.