• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: LF artists who can draw beefy monsters/dainty human men. SFW&NSFW ($150/piece)

carnivorouspriest

Hello hello! I'd like to get a lot of couple art done for a friend and I, along with a lot of single pieces for my friend as well. The only problem is finding an artist who's comfortable with drawing both of our characters, as their body types are drastically different. One is pretty human in appearance and the other is...well....a little monstrous.

As I plan on getting pieces done of just my friend's character, you don't have to be comfortable with drawing my character, Axel. If you specialize in monster men and only want to draw Kaz, then I'm perfectly fine with that <3 Now, onto the boys!

The characters in question are my boy Axel and his boy Kazimir! Full references will be provided to our artists of choice, if picked :>

I'm mostly looking for half body and full body images, although I will consider chibis if the style fits them enough. I have no price limit (although the goal is to cap it at $150 per image) so feel free to post if this thread is up your alley and you'd be comfortable with drawing either of them!

If you have any questions please do ask away in this thread or in PMs. Thank you for reading!

artichuka

Oh hey, I'd be interested in working on this. I'm pretty comfortable drawing any body types.
Feel free to check out my work on my FA, if you have any questions you can PM here, on my FA page, or on my Discord at Artichuka#7474
1549934648.artichuka_commsheet.png

PutridPiranha

long, tan, and handsome
Hello!
I’d love to fill one or many commissions for you! My turn around time is fast and I can work well within that budget per piece! I draw lots of humans and beefy monsters haha.

I can share more examples if you like my style below. Along with full bodies/half bodies I can do full scenes and backgrounds if needed : >

AAFADC60-8F9A-4221-A22E-84A24A5B114F.jpeg 4509B71C-E8B9-4B1C-B208-F98780899A28.png 422711E8-E6CB-455A-BA54-20F19B1D44EA.jpeg Sparky Dont you Dare.png Ancient aliens.png Mammel.png

22C27D82-794B-495B-B534-74FE9B091BC1.jpeg
66284EFF-97CA-4698-A62E-E7237BDFDE54.jpeg
A006F18C-5528-44C9-94ED-C54A5BBCA9FE.jpeg
B19A8EEA-1CD7-4055-BBC5-EE79D3566878.jpeg

Last edited:

pimpartist

Heya :) ! I'm open and can do both types of guys. You can find examples of my work below:

Book cover 3 revised.png
Date With a Drifter Cover HD 900.jpg
wolfielion.jpg

Here are my prices, both for flat color and full render: www.furaffinity.net: Commision info by pimpartist
To see more of my art you can check out my FA gallery: Artwork Gallery for pimpartist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
And you can read my TOS here: www.furaffinity.net: Terms of Service -- pimpartist's Journal

If interested, feel free to contact me via a pm here, a note on FA or send me an e-mail at thepimpartist@gmail.com, whichever works best!
Thank you!

Best wishes,
thepimpartist

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

I'm available if the job is still open. I can do just about any body type complete for $80 a piece plus $20 each additional character per piece.

Email is turnipheadart@gmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_20190416_135658_324.jpg
    IMG_20190416_135658_324.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20190416_135658_325.jpg
    IMG_20190416_135658_325.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20190418_211401.jpg
    IMG_20190418_211401.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 77

AkitaKitens

Hello! I'd love to draw either (or especially both) of your boys. I do mostly NSFW, but I have no problems doing sfw scenes. Prices differ, of course, and I can negotiate prices on any of them.

First, some examples. Which... are all nsfw. Woops! Here are some links, all NSFW:

For a slightly thicker dude:
www.furaffinity.net: King of the Pride by AkitaKittens

For a more monster looking character, though female:
www.furaffinity.net: The Sea Cow by AkitaKittens
www.furaffinity.net: Minotauress by AkitaKittens

Of course, I'll always provide sketches once we've agreed to work together, so your characters can look perfect.

Pricewise, for sfw I charge $30 per character for halfbody, $60 per character for fullbody. For nsfw, it's $40 for halfbody, $80 for fullbody, both per character.

That said, I'm always willing to give discounts based on multiple characters. I could totally do both of your boys together NSFW for $150, and I'd include a full background (which is usually a bit extra).

If you're interested, you can pm me on FA, where I am AkitaKittens

Anyways, enjoy your commissioning, even if we don't work together!

Hello! My body-type skills are pretty flexible, and monster boys are one of my specialities~
I can also do some pretty cute chibis that make great stickers!

Here's my commission sheet!
2019_Commission_Sheet.jpg

ragordart

Come talk to me, I'll be waiting for your message.

Here are some examples of my art:

Attachments

• meno.jpg
    meno.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 1s.jpg
    1s.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 47
  • menor.jpg
    menor.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 73

Saltamor

Saltamor
Hi:) I'm open to the commission. I draw everything and can fulfill almost any of your orders in excellent quality :) My works you can see on the link below :) My prices are very flexible, write to PM for clarification. If the prices are too high, I can pick something more suitable with low prices :)

NSFW art is only a woman or a man-woman. Additional shots in the ref sheet are paid separately. The price of a full body can change due to additional elements of clothing. My work is not limited to the list, ask the PM. You can speciffy the exact price in pm.

Userpage of Saltamor -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Saltamor on DeviantArt

You can connect my:
Email: skayl0611@gmail.com
Telegram: @Saltamor

Price
➡️Fullbody - 55$
➡️Halfbody- 45$
➡️Headshot - 30$
➡️Ref sheet - $35 per pose(flat), $50 per pose(fullshade)
➡️ Background simple - 15$
➡️Complex background - 45$
IMG_20190510_084926_325.jpg

Queerstalline-Void

Ryn ⛤they/them
Hello! I'd love to take on your art project. Here is a link to my commissions post, where you can find my terms of service, order form, and price sheets with examples:
www.deviantart.com: Open Commissions

I accept Paypal and Deviantart Points as payment, and I'm willing to be flexible on prices within reason. My turnaround times are usually under two weeks. Feel free to pm me if you are interested!

Thank you very much for considering my work!
RYN☄