• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($75+) LF Bara Artist for a simple-colors full body Orc OC

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
I'm looking for an artist who can draw Bara body types, specifically the musclefat body type, for an original character of mine. He's exceptionally hairy as well so looking for the artist to be comfortable with that. Going to lean towards an artist that has examples of larger/hairier types in their portfolio.

My budget is $75 - $85 for the commission. Full body with flat/simple coloring. The character will be mostly SFW but if an artist is willing to do a NSFW version as well I am willing to jump up to $100 for that. Willing to negotiate this pricing but I'm trying to avoid going too too far over $100.

I don't have any previous commissions to go off but I will gather multiple references for body type, pose, and expression in addition to a WoW screenshot that gives a general idea of skin color, hair color, facial hair, and eye color. Feel free to DM here or on discord. Geoni#6324

I know Orcs aren't furry but fantasy races are furry adjacent so I figure the forum is worth trying! Thanks!

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi there! I usually get asked for buff/muscly dudes designs but I can also go for heavier proportions. Most of the examples I can offer are on ref sheets!
I specialize in SFW character design and work well with all kind of fantasy species, humanoids and orcs included. I'll also leave my full pricelist here so you can have an idea of my pricerange, however for the piece you're looking for, I'd suggest one of my cellshaded fullbodies for 35$.
If interested, feel free to contact me via forum PM, I'm also on Discord at BunOfThunder#4458!

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1642073064.sushy_khajit_duo.jpg

1639572805.sushy_gingerbreadhouse_mice2021.jpg

1637092513.sushy_devidramon2021.jpg

1634744746.sushy_cyberdramon2021.jpg

1631199349.sushy_bull2021.jpg

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Kordyne

I'm open for commissions if you'd like to have a look: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28908366/
I've drawn characters with body hair before, so that doesn't bother me :) Hope you don't mind that it's just SFW I do, though. I've also got a bit of a queue at the moment, so it would be a while before I get to yours, if you choose to work with me.

Here are some relevant examples of my work:

D685ab7f

Hai! I would love to take your commission!!
Since I've only started taking commission for less then a year, I don't have example for the bara body type exactly.
But if you are willing you can send me the details and I can show you a sketch of your character, in which you don't have to pay me if you are not satisfy with it uou

Please visit this link for more example of my artwork, most of them are NSFW so I can't post it right here...

Here is my commission information:

You can contact me through:
Furaffinity: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/d685ab7f/
InkBunny: https://inkbunny.net/D685ab7f
Email: d685ab7fh2o@gmail.com

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
Hey thanks everyone for the interest! I found an artist so I'm closing the thread down. Keeping my eyes on everyone who posted/messaged in the future of course!