• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: LF: Dragons, DragonxHuman, HumanxHuman, SFW/NSFW ($5-100)

Moonbeau

Moonarian
Hello there. You may call me Moon upon interactions from now on! I'm new around here but I'm looking for things awfully specific to my ocs in question.

I have a few OCs where I'd like to give them more art to expand their AU, as I love writing about their lore. Some context info, I have a couple who is a Dragon x Human but the dragon male is able to shift into a human form. Unforunately their bios are quite explicit so learning about them must require you to be 18+ but if you'd like to chat about creative writing, nsfw writing, roleplays, or just general oc making feel free! I'd love to chat and make friends, but keep in mind I'm a little introverted.

As the title suggests, yes, that's what I'm looking for:
  • Feral Dragons (Male Only, SFW or NSFW references)
  • Male Dragon x Female Humanoid (SFW and/or NSFW)
  • Male Humanoid x Female Humanoid (SFW and/or NSFW couple art)
  • Female and Male Humanoid solo (SFW/NSFW) art
  • SFW art that is okay with showing female cleavages.
Types of Art I'm looking for:
  • Base colors/Flat colors
  • Full/Painted Colors
  • Busts to Full body (For dragons)
  • Busts, Thigh Up, Full Body (For Humans)
  • YCHs of Dragon x Human, Humn x Human (SFW and NSFW)
  • Adopts for Dragons as long as they're of blue-green shades
Types of Art I'm NOT looking for:
  • Traditional Art (may allow if the scan is clear and crisp, with color)
  • Rough sketches, messy lines.
  • Icons, Head shots (not looking for this right now)
  • Anthro Dragon art.
  • Furry x Furry art.
I won't say no to:
  • Animation
  • Chibis
  • Pixels
My budget. I don't plan to spend more than $100 dollars because my main currency is CAD and internet currency typically runs on USD. It'll be about $132 in CAD for me so I hope you'll understand. ;-; I hope to meet a lot of wonderfully talented artists that I might commission more than one art piece. You may push if your regular pricing is a little more than $100. I'm not hoping to see $120 or $150. But you may hint so at the end of because I might come back for pricier pieces later in my life. when I get rich or smth lol

Communication
My only form of payment is through Paypal!

I don't mind if you take a few months to complete my commission, but I don't expect for it to take a year or longer. I will not appreciate ghosting either. I do appreciate a few updates here and there, so I certainly won't mind if you tell me one day you can't work on it cause you have a bad day, or if you're lazy. Trust me, I understand. We have those yucky days. Just communicate to me often. IF by the end you can't fulfill my commission, please do refund me.

I do appreciate if I can have two or more locations (besides here) I can contact you almost instantly. I offer Instagram, Twitter and Discord as a means of fast communication. I may bring up Facebook but that's if you are more active there then I'll try to sign back into my main again. Please don't ask me to sign up places that are slow mails and/or game websites.

That's it! If you're still curious of anything please ask away! n.n

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested, I can show you some NSFW there, I don't have feral dragon examples, but I can do those too

dd4gvda-9fffa09d-b6ba-4097-bfcb-ea52f8763365.jpg

commboy_by_jessichan15_dd4gven-pre.jpg

macburger_by_jessichan15_dd4gvd3-pre.jpg

dd4gvde-04cfd129-3d50-41d7-990e-b1385dc038b6.jpg

dd4gvc1-56ffde4c-5269-4108-a039-d6d049b2a527.jpg

untitled_by_jessichan15_dd4gvbs-pre.jpg

sparky_by_jessichan15_dd4gvbp-pre.jpg

dd4gvex-e0ec54d0-b1a9-4e3f-b0dd-6c846c207640.jpg

dd4gvf2-505d6e28-bb7a-457c-85f1-7b23839706ff.jpg

CowboyBubo

It's Not An Owl
Hey! Sounds like a cute couple, I love monster/girl couples a little too much haha. I usually draw humanoid/humanoid art, with some alien/human stuff in the mix, but I'd loved to take a crack at a dragon! I can work with your budget for sure, hmu if you're interested in working together. Many more character art samples HERE.

bCWDmkG.png

aOCQYMQ.png

tumblr_otm7y9Wl1I1r2pkgxo1_1280.png

tumblr_oiegwifZqz1r2pkgxo1_1280.png

tumblr_nvkl62C7IW1r2pkgxo1_540.png

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
For more commission, check my patreon: LaPonto Art is creating illustration, comic and character profile | Patreon
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.
1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

Some example of my art:
1559035227.solaris91_feeling_blue.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
1558707969.solaris91_raffle2.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
For more commission, check my patreon: LaPonto Art is creating illustration, comic and character profile | Patreon
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.
1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

Some example of my art:
1559035227.solaris91_feeling_blue.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
1558707969.solaris91_raffle2.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

IdleCanvas

Hi, I'm interested in providing the character art you're looking for.
My work is painted and covers a broad spectrum of characters types within a homogeneous render style.

We can discuss what best covers what you're after, whether it be a single or multiple pieces and how best to fit them within your budget.
I use PayPal via itemized invoices and work on a milestone payment system, typically breaking the project up between sketch and final paint stages.

An extended consultation period where we discuss the desired anatomical styles of the characters and their various forms is perfectly fine.
SFW & NSFW themes are fine on my end and will be approached and rendered with the greatest of care.

Anthro Samples,
sta.sh: Anthro Samples

Portfolio,
www.artstation.com: Idle Canvas

Anime Samples (in case you prefer that for the humans)
Sta.sh Uploads 312

ddcbyxu-76f4cc09-6c3c-482f-b08b-aa73b4ea08d1.png

Email: IdleCanvas@gmail.com
Discord: IdleCanvas#8768

Thanks for your consideration
-IdleCanvas

Galaxseed

Hello! I'm interested in doing the humanxhuman sfw art request. More art examples can be found on my twitter @galaxseed_

Turnover time avg is 3-5 weeks and I update on the weekly!

Feel free to contact me on my twitter or discord if interested! (discord GXD #8497)

commission_sheet_50_1_41.png
commission_sheet_2_26.png

snuffit

I'd be delighted to provide NSFW feral x human art. Please feel free to message me or visit my page for explicit examples. Contact via twitter DM is the fastest way to get in touch with me.

Your budget of $100 USD could get you one piece with this level of polish:
hero.jpg

Or I could do two drawings in the style of these looser pieces:
feb2018_AR.jpg
theresheis.jpg

Good luck, and thanks!

ChristianDashkov

Formidable Fairyfolk
Samples + Prices! You can contact me on my twitter @ChrisDashkov or discord @Christian Dashkov#8880. I provide lots of wips so there is plenty of room for changes and I can work fast. I usually charge extra for extra characters and NSFW. NSFW can be up to double a commission's usual rate depending on the content I'm drawing and extra characters are always double the single character price. I currently have 3 ref sheet commissions ahead of you but if that doesn't deter you, please contact me for more information! Thank you for your time! : )

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman
Hello! Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy yourself here. ^^

Here are my prices: Commission Info for Tytysi -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

And here are some examples:
1525628731.tytysi_himari_x_skelter.png

1516056360.tytysi_d_va_fur_final.png

I do Chibis as well!
1530553641.tytysi_sleepy_night_ych___cassandra.png

1530380148.tytysi_moon_ych___bub.png

If interested, feel free to contact me through the forums, or the email listed in my signature! :)

Aoihira

Hi! I can draw for you, In principle I can draw a dragon, or his anthro-version of. Here are examples of my sfw-arts:

Lineart + base color
20$ - any character
15$ - each additional character

Lineart + base color + flat shading
30$ - any character
25$ - each additional character

Lineart + Fullcolors
45$ - any character
35$ - each additional character

Contact me in FA notes (Userpage of Fahira -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Telegram: aoihira
Discord: aoihira#2997

svRIABs8rQc.jpg

ub4Vcq6cy_M.jpg

3CtuqZ1pHQE.jpg
HT4-Qf1jhqc.jpg

ehpIsB3G0cc.jpg
cw08iiikpVE.jpg

Tinzarone

Hi! I would love to draw your couple since I always find love really exciting and inspiring! And I more specialize on drawing humans, so it's suits for me perfectly! Let's see if I suit you, here is my examples:

tumblr_pxu564WAEf1tscyqgo1_1280.jpg

1553358961.tinzarone_avaodin.jpg

1555343902.tinzarone_choc_and_bun_2.gif

Actually I would really love to draw NSFW animation! I don't really have finished examples to show you despite sketches of characters from my roleplay, but I really really really wanna try it so please take it in considiration!

Besides that I can take any SFW/NSFW drawing with humans that you listed and we can agree on a price that will be ok with you. I really need money now so I would take any opportunity to gain it.

You can find me on FA, Twitter or Instagram:

Userpage of Tinzarone -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Tinzarone (@tinzarone) on Twitter
Tinzarone (@tinzarone_art) • Instagram photos and videos

LizardD

Hello!
I saw you have an opening for an illutrator and animator like me and wanted to show you my reel and porfolio.
please feel free to also go to my instagram page where all my art is @me.lizard
Please dont hesitate to send me any questions.
Best regards
Lizard

Behance

Hello! I'd love to offer my currently open commissions, which are max. $50 for one character (and couple art would definitely be under $100) -- I'm better at humans and female character, but I definitely can draw guys too and dragons are good c: also forgot to mention on the list, I'm cool with nudity or close to, as long as it's not NSFW
If you are interested, I can offer both twitter and instagram or discord as another way to contact me - as an extra I often do commissions within one week!
Thanks for your time
prettycom-png.69335
themirrorswishr-png.69334
new-canvaseeeik-jpg.69336