• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Lf Experienced DM and Players for Online D&D Game

Space_Din0saur

Scalie from Space
Hello!

My name is Kira. I am looking for an DM and players who are interested in playing a long term, online D&D 5e Campaign.

Now, I am asking for an experienced DM because I have a fanmade adaptation of a 2e book called Council of Wyrms. It allows players to play as dragons-ich is why I am hoping somebody here might be interested.

Now, for context, Council of Wyrms is not official 5e Content. It was originally made as an official AD&D expansion magazine which allowed players to create dragon PCs. However, a user by the name of Marsupialmancer has adapted the AD&D magazine into a 5e-friendly book. It is incredibly detailed, very well balanced, and rich in mechanics and content. Here is the link to the book!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_2EN-XoHofDkCywbPBEe-lHpp1TbFYdZ/view

I am open to many ideas for the story. The book offers some plot suggestions and lore, but I think the mechanics could be used in an original setting. If you would like to message me and make a group, please reply here and we can connect on discord!

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
As a note: I'm pretty sure I have a complete physical copy of this box set. So if there's any questions about how something was done in the source material that was not included in the 5E adaptation (Though I have confidence that if they went that far with formatting to the point of needing a ToC, they probably covered the source material pretty thoroughly), feel free to send a PM and I'll see about getting back to you when I can. Also keep in mind that there were a few lore differences between 2E AD&D and 5E stuff (Half-Dragons are significantly different, for example) so there's probably going to be a couple spots where they picked and chose between which edition's interpretation worked best.

Obviously if you also have a copy of the 2E AD&D version (pretty sure a couple sites include PDF versions), then disregard the above. And good luck either way!

Space_Din0saur

Scalie from Space
As a note: I'm pretty sure I have a complete physical copy of this box set. So if there's any questions about how something was done in the source material that was not included in the 5E adaptation (Though I have confidence that if they went that far with formatting to the point of needing a ToC, they probably covered the source material pretty thoroughly), feel free to send a PM and I'll see about getting back to you when I can. Also keep in mind that there were a few lore differences between 2E AD&D and 5E stuff (Half-Dragons are significantly different, for example) so there's probably going to be a couple spots where they picked and chose between which edition's interpretation worked best.

Obviously if you also have a copy of the 2E AD&D version (pretty sure a couple sites include PDF versions), then disregard the above. And good luck either way!
Yup! I've seen the original and I began my D&D experience by playing AD&D. It's all super cool.

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Roundworm In Goat Guise
i'm in so many lores right now i can't possibly learn another and i swear if you say i should be the dwarf class i will bury you 3 feet in the ground.