• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: LF Fullbody/Halfbody, max. 40$ Budget (SFW but!)

Nahawk

Anxious Bunny
Hello.
I am looking for a piece of one of my characters, either feline or lagomorph, depending what the artist prefers drawing.
Specifically, I want him/her drawn in a cellar, chained and all. Not sure if it counts as bondage or not, I want nothing nsfw.

Examples of that kind would be AMAZING, they can be nsfw as long as you draw sfw too.
40$ is the very maximum.

Show me what you got! I'm very curious! :)

(Also, if someone could tell me if that prisoner topic has a specific name, I'd love to know!)

refroste

Hi there, I'd be willing to help out! Here's my prices and terms:

Shoot me a DM if interested!

Here's my DA for more examples

Last edited:

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
For more commission, check my patreon: LaPonto Art is creating illustration, comic and character profile | Patreon
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

Some example of my art:

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hey there! I'm a SFW artist but I can still definitely work on your idea.
Considering your budget, I can offer a cellshaded fullbody with simple/textured BG for 30$. Result would be like these: www.furaffinity.net: Star Catcher (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Easy Win (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Cops And Robbers (Commission) by valery91thunder
Some blood/macabre examples: Cult Of Blood by ValyceNegative on DeviantArt A Good Head On Your Shoulders by ValyceNegative on DeviantArt She Moves Like A Knife by ValyceNegative on DeviantArt (gore warning for the last one)
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, you can PM me here on the forums or note me on FA: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or, if you prefer emails, you can send one at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it.

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

DrPepperAddict

Doodler for Munie
i don't draw backgrounds very often, but I can.

Chibi or head shot;
no line art for this since my price for that is below the minimum allowed
5$ - flat colors
8$ - shaded

Gifs;
15$ - Simple [like an eye blink type simple]
Bribe Me ($30+) - Complex

Busts [shoulder/collarbone and up];
5$ - line art
10$ - flat color
15$ - colored and shaded

Half Bodies;
$10 - lines
$15 - flat color
$20 - shading

Full bodies;
20$ - lines
25$ - flat color
30$ - colored & shaded

ryuukei8569

The Adorable Kurokuri
nvm - closing down

Last edited:

SpaceyShiba

I could totally give it a shot to create the mood and scene you're looking for! I would love to be able to chat personally for a more accurate quote/being able to see your character and exactly what you're looking for :) my FA terms of service and other options are listed here spaceyshiba.carrd.co: SpaceyShiba

mmuted

Hi! Im an artists looking to get some examples in of new species and of half/fullbodies and if youre still looking for artists Id love to give your characters a shot! Either species is fine and I can do SFW or NSFW.

I currently have dragon busts as examples that would run $15 shaded, and a halfbody would go up to $30. Willing to add a simple background at no extra cost because I need examples ;w; please DM me on the main site or on Discord at mmuted#2523 if interested! Thank you.

Lionhart

Ziska
Would be a pleasure working with you ^^

Im offering full body coloured and shaded art work for 18$ at the moment

Example below

Attachments

• clair.png
    clair.png
    337.9 KB · Views: 34

ChristianDashkov

Formidable Fairyfolk
I'd love to work with you if you like my art style. Here's my samples and prices. Here's anthro chibi specific styles and Anthro nonchibi specific style. I work pretty fast, though I do have a commission ahead of you so it may be a week or two before I can get to yours. I also provide lots of wips and allow edits/changes along the process so you'll be happy with the outcome. Thank you for your time.

Pathanix

the Blind Wanderer
Heyo, I would be interested in drawing them, I am comfortable with both SFW and NSFW. You can fine my anthro examples here
and my normal samples here. Please note that i am a traditional artist. :)