• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

LF Humanoid Art Trade

Jayisalone

I'm looking to take one or two art trades for me to do to wind down in between some higher priority things. Most likely it would just be a bust in my monotone sketch style, possible a half body, but if there's something else you would really prefer just ask and I'll probably be all right with switching to that. I can send WIPs as I work on my half so you can see the progress and correct any design errors.

My characters - Jayisalone on Toyhouse
Carr and Rowan are my favourites, but I'm good with art of any of them.

I won't accept every trade, please don't be offended if I don't choose to accept your offer. The more interested I am in your character(s), the more likely your trade is to be accepted.

Things I like drawing the most:
- Feminine Males/Androgynous characters
-Characters with shorter hair
- Fantasy species such as demons or elves (Fangs, pointed ears, and antlers/horns are A+)
- Complex designs/designs with lots of detail

See my FA (Userpage of Jayisalone -- Fur Affinity [dot] net for my most recent works.

AwoDee

Daddee
My fA

Hewwo I'd b interested! Here's some examples of stuff I do, 3 diff styles??? I suppose, when it comes to lines. I know you said you weren't interested in pixels, tho the last's binary instead of pixel, so I thought I'd share anywho???
unknown.png
Bigger version
unknown.png
Bigger version
unknown.png

Jayisalone

My fA

Hewwo I'd b interested! Here's some examples of stuff I do, 3 diff styles??? I suppose, when it comes to lines. I know you said you weren't interested in pixels, tho the last's binary instead of pixel, so I thought I'd share anywho???
Hello, sorry it took me so long to reply, haven't been on much today! Your art is lovely and I'd possibly be interested in a trade, could you show me your character(s) you'd want drawn?

AwoDee

Daddee
Hello, sorry it took me so long to reply, haven't been on much today! Your art is lovely and I'd possibly be interested in a trade, could you show me your character(s) you'd want drawn?
Based off of your preferences, this bby and this one might b to your interests?? Literally any character from here though, if you're not interested in those two!
Also!!! bust, half body or full body trade? And sketch, flats or shaded?

Jayisalone

Based off of your preferences, this bby and this one might b to your interests?? Literally any character from here though, if you're not interested in those two!
Also!!! bust, half body or full body trade? And sketch, flats or shaded?

I'd be happy to give Sam a try! I can do bust or half body, whichever you'd prefer, and either shaded (ex1 ex2) or I have a monochrome sketch style I could do (ex1 ex2)