• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($35+) LF muscle artist for human angel OC

LonelyRider

Angel of the City
Hi! Looking to be a regular customer. My OC is in a cartoon style and he's a huge muscular guy, think strongman build. 6'6", 385 pounds of muscle with a belly. I don't expect perfection on drawing his wings I'm more interested in a muscle expert who can cartoonize humans. I'm looking for a color (flat, colored sketch etc) 2 character the 2nd character is a young girl but again I don't expect perfection there.) I'm looking to spend under 65$. My terms;
I pay in full up front.
I want my commissions in 1 month or less please. I've had artists take my money and never complete my work or take 2 months when they told me a day. I will not hound you but it's rude to me to dally and it's a constant issue. Please don't reply unless you are certain you are OK with my 1 month deadline. Ty.
Other than that if I like your style I'll check you out! If you like to draw magic/battle/gladiators etc big plus.

Kordyne

I'm open for commissions if you'd like to have a look: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28908366/ I'm offering a free character sketch with every commission all August :)

Here are some examples of my work:

zulzul

Hi, I'm very interested in working with you
my work tends towards realism, but i am also very skilled with the cell shading arts.

I can make a full body with plain colors for 50$
deadline 15 days

here are my portfolios for you to review

cel shading arts

my working method is as follows:
1st the contractor sends me details of how he wants the commission (icon, full body, with background, number of characters, poses and if possible references) and we also combine the value
2nd I send 3 to 5 sketches for you to choose, then I refine the line art of the chosen one for better visualization
3rd after the approval of the lineart I expect the full payment of the agreed amount
4th as soon as the value is debited, I proceed following the process of lighting and shading> colorication> detailing, and during the process I send prints for you to go I follow the progress

*this process may vary depending on the complexity of the illustration
you can send me a message here or on my discord if you want (Luiz Paulo#2657)

If you are interested in my work but have questions, I can send you a sketch, no obligation

junkyardflower

laughs nervously
hiya! i love to pay attention to detail and that includes human anatomy, which i've got a decent grasp on!
below i've put a spoiler of some size difference characters i've worked with in one img
i'd love to see the oc you're looking to get work for, and as for turnaround i could get it done within 2 weeks-6 weeks, but with digital work my turnaround is pretty consistent! (i've only been rough w turnaround regarding traditional work via scaled paintings)
e88feaee.jpg
if you'd like to look through more of my work, take a scroll through my commission shoppe! my prices are to negotiate off of for most, so if you'd like further quotes on what you're looking for just let me know!
line_up.png

Queerstalline-Void

Ryn ⛤they/them
Hello! I'm Ryn, and I'd love to work with you, I'm very interested in doing a commission together! Here are my Prices and Examples, and please check out my Gallery if you'd like to see more, as I can work in a variety of styles!
The best way for me to give you an exact price is if you'd fill out my Pricing Form!
★ I take payment through Paypal and Kofi!★
★ My current turnaround time is within a few days of payment!★
★I send Work in Progress updates frequently, so feel free to ask for any edits to get exactly the art you want!★
★I can be flexible with prices and am willing to work within a budget, do payment plans, or reduce prices for large batches of art or long-term projects!★
★Feel free to message me any time!★

Attachments

• reference sheet commss.png
    reference sheet commss.png
    883.1 KB · Views: 7

sushy

Gundam Meister

Kingman

Inquisitor of the Radical Ordo
I can do muscles very well.
Feel free to message me on FA too.

Vermilion

Interesting. Well here's some examples of mine. I'm also good at drawing people as well in an anime or more cartoony style.
You can contact me here, FA Notes under Neuroticsoulgobbler, or telegram under benakittie.

Attachments

• shiba.jpg
    shiba.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 3
  • edo.jpg
    edo.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 4
  • dizzy.jpg
    dizzy.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 3
  • New Canvas.jpg
    New Canvas.jpg
    616.9 KB · Views: 3
  • d8wlsim-3d40869a-0fe9-4395-840e-51ac717db77d.jpg
    d8wlsim-3d40869a-0fe9-4395-840e-51ac717db77d.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 3
  • chapter_01-1.jpg
    chapter_01-1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 5

The-Greatest-Mystery

Hello, in case you're still looking for an artist, here's my info. If you like my style, we can discuss estimates (assuming you have visual refs for both characters, I could do a stylized 2-character piece, no BG, in my rough-sketch style + messy flat colours for $52 USD.) I'm currently on temporary layoff, so my turn-around is within a week, usually within a day or two. You'd get a review stage before the colours get added, and minor corrections are free.

General prices: https://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/2022-commission-pricelist-6-240.1678433/
Special Ref sheet/ design prices: https://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/2022-reference-sheet-pricelist-22-143.1678434/
September sales: https://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/experimental-september-commissions-open-12-100.1681540/

Examples of completed commissions: https://www.deviantart.com/the-greatest-mystery/gallery/71698951/finished-commissions