• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

LF Pokemon RP

Ra'ara Su'nai

The golden-voiced fox
Just as the title says. I've got a few characters in mind to use, and a few ideas. PM me here on the forum if you're interested and I'll tell you more then.

KohleCoke

I pretend I'm a fluffy kitty on the interfloofs~
Just as the title says. I've got a few characters in mind to use, and a few ideas. PM me here on the forum if you're interested and I'll tell you more then.

This is my first time on a forum, so I'm not sure how to PM at the time, but I was wondering what the term "LF" would stand for. I have over a years' worth of experience in roleplay, but my style is always getting better. Though, I am under eighteen, so that could be an issue if it comes to NSFW. Respond in any way, I guess!

Ra'ara Su'nai

The golden-voiced fox
This is my first time on a forum, so I'm not sure how to PM at the time, but I was wondering what the term "LF" would stand for. I have over a years' worth of experience in roleplay, but my style is always getting better. Though, I am under eighteen, so that could be an issue if it comes to NSFW. Respond in any way, I guess!
LF is an abbreviation for Looking For. As for how to start a PM with someone, left click on their user name, and the little menu that pops up will have an option that says "Start a Conversation." And yes, being under 18 rules you out for NSFW roleplay.

KohleCoke

I pretend I'm a fluffy kitty on the interfloofs~
LF is an abbreviation for Looking For. As for how to start a PM with someone, left click on their user name, and the little menu that pops up will have an option that says "Start a Conversation." And yes, being under 18 rules you out for NSFW roleplay.

Cheers, I appreciate the help. I'll definitely have to learn a lot of the abbreviations used on forums. Again, thanks for the help.