• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Val_Redwolf

Hello!

I was just looking to see if someone might be able to do a somewhat detailed profile avatar image for a new sona I am making.

Price Range: $20-30 USD (Paypal)

Time Requirement: As soon as possible.

Format:
  • A bust style profile picture (Head, Chest, Shoulders)
  • looking for something semi-chibi or semi-realistic
Character Description:
  • A black colored wolf Anthro with a few blue patches of fur which resemble almost Celtic or tribal tattoos.
  • His Eyes will be a light green
  • Insides of ears would be light gray
  • Black nose
Detail:
  • The "attitude" I was generally going for is something along the line of a relax smile

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested

howquaint

Artist
I could do a full color bust for you for $25. I would classify my style as more semi-realistic than chibi. I've got nothing on my plate right now, so I could have it done for you by monday.

FA Gallery (nsfw)
Genral commission info

Just lemme know if you're intested! You can message me here or on FA. Good luck finding an artist!

Nadiafur

Sleek!
Hey!

I do a couple different styles of busts that are in your price range, and here are a couple of examples. I've also attached my price sheet for reference.

Feel free to PM me here if you have any questions, or are interested! My FA is also linked below.