• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

LF ref sheet for new 'sona (up to $125-$150)

Ama L. Thea

chewin'
TL;DR: Looking for a totally-by-description SFW reference sheet for my anthro goat fursona, Ama L. Thea. Just front and back. I love good art and I'm pretty easy to please.

Budget: Definitely up to $125, maybe up to $150 if I really like you

Notes:
  • I'm sorry -- I don't have any kind of old reference. Ama is new.
  • However, I will probably not ask for revisions or anything, because I love awesome art.
  • You'll essentially be the first person drawing her completely.
  • I will give you way more detail on her -- and hair (etc) references -- when I accept you!
  • You get to design her accessories, so long as they're less modern and more fantasy. Hooray!
Brief physical description of Ama, so you know what you'd be getting into: Tall but thin-boned; andro body; sideways goaty eyes; flat-chested. Spirally goat horns, obviously. Hair is very 'alternative' -- I'll show you what I mean. Color palette is something like cream/honey/earthy greens and browns and maybe some rosy pinks on her accessories, whatever they are. Cute but waifish overall.

Brief personality/historical description of Ama, so you know what you'd be getting into: Agender asexual but likes she/her pronouns. Used to live at a university; now a middle-aged hermit who lives on the top of a rosy pink mountain. Known for her crafty ways of cooking with weird ingredients. People, monsters, and gods all tend to hide their illegitimate or otherwise controversial children with her for a while. Matronly, but blunt; crafty, but short-sighted; an enthusiastic but absent-minded storyteller.

Please post prices and examples! :)

Hello! Your character sounds really cute! I'd love to take a shot at your commission, if you'll have me! Attached are a few samples of my work, as well as my commission prices. I could do front and back fullbody for somewhere in the $35 to $50 range, which would definitely be under budget, and so I'd be open with throwing some bust shots in as well if you'd be interested in that; in general, I'm pretty flexible and very much willing to work with clients. I also work quite quickly, so you would never be left hanging for an extended period of time.
More examples of my work here: Userpage of acommabeforedark -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Thank you for reading!

Attachments

• comminfo.jpg
    comminfo.jpg
    521 KB · Views: 46
  • lilred.png
    lilred.png
    109.1 KB · Views: 54
  • forverdillacs.jpg
    forverdillacs.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 39
  • pierre.png
    pierre.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
I

iridescentgreen

I do ref sheets at $50 for 1 fullbody and $75 for 2 fullbodies, both come with up to 3 close ups. I don't have a ton of examples but I have this.

The bodies would be next to each other with the close ups, colors, and basic character info (name, species, sex, gender, etc) off to the side in an organized manner. The example I provided is more of a super simple ref sheet.

I can draw anthro. Here is a traditional example, but of course the ref sheet will be digital. I can draw any species.

Ama L. Thea

chewin'
Thank you all so much for posting! I appreciate it immensely.

I've chosen my artist and they will be receiving a private message shortly. However, I am so impressed with the talent here that quite a few of you will get some headshot/etc commissions within the coming weeks, so I promise it wasn't for naught.

Keep drawin', y'all. <3

Shadify

Yiffox
Hello)
I'm pretty interested, and I guess I've already imagined your character after I saw the words about her eyes.) I'm also really interested in her other details, so please, if you're willing for work with me, feel free to ask me any questions in pm and give me other character details.
Here's my pricelist, here's my FA-gallery.
My price for ref. sheets starts from 50$.
So here's some examples: www.furaffinity.net: Shadify's basic ref by Shadify
(NSFW 1) www.furaffinity.net: CM: Sammy's ref sheet by Shadify
(NSFW 2) www.furaffinity.net: Tamara Ref Sheet by Haedan

kaewaii

curious scribbler
Hey there! I absolutely love goats!! I'd really like to work on this character, and I think I can offer a unique style for you to work with. You can check out my prices in my signature (or here, alternatively) And I'll just throw you a couple of drawings of goat-like characters I've done for reference. (Pardon the links, upload doesn't seem to be working.
1 2 3 4 5 6

Last edited:

Tigers-on-Unicycles

National Treasure

solaris91

Hello! i would like to do your request! here some example of my art and price.
Gallery for more arts: Userpage of solaris91 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

Sketch 5$:
_commission__back_to_back_by_queensolaris-d9jobxy.jpg

ICON 5$:
17049518@400-1436388360.jpg

character profile 25$:
20673424@400-1469558142.jpg

Big draw 45$:
19776575@400-1461520381.jpg

little draw 20$:
ballora_by_queensolaris-da9tdb6.jpg

draw with multiple character 60$:
tutti_al_mare_by_queensolaris-dabwmoe.jpg

CHIBI 10$:
17064747@400-1436530055.jpg

Comic page 20$ or 80$ for page(price will be decided with the commissioner):
20527384@400-1468186385.jpg

ModifiedRabbit

Commission Artist
Sounds cute. For a front and back reference sheet, with clothing and accessories, youll be looking at a price around $120USD for something full color (Traditionally) and around $140USD digital color. Prices may be a tad less or more if its super detailed.
My samples can be found below, but if you want more or want to hire me, feel free to check out my FA:
Userpage of modifiedrabbit -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

More recent piece of art ive done. Traditional line and shade work (for a $20halloween deal im running atm):

-Digital color samples

-Traditional color sample

Empurror

I'd like to help you out, if you haven't found anyone yet! My commission thread is HERE. Here's an example of my ref sheets:
1477173634.empurror_mo_ref_sheet.png

My price for a ref sheet is typically $75, though the price may be higher (~80-85) if your character has very intricate markings or accessories or anything.
You can see more of my art in my FA gallery and dA gallery!

G

Garruuk

Hey, my commissions are always open, and prices are negotiable. :) I usually get done within a day to three days. Message me if you're interested! <3
only_losers_go_to_school__c__by_garruuk-daef28p.png
14713713_1588875464754578_740636996253144923_n.jpg
fuel_of_souls__at__by_garruuk-dadg8wc.png

fowell

Hi, I can do the ref sheet. You can choose the style you prefer, realistic, detailed or even comic or manga. If you're interested, contact me at : fowell.contact@gmail.com
Here's an example of a detailed realistic comission i've made to show what i'm capable of :

baby-wolf-r%C3%A9cup%C3%A9r%C3%A9-png.14684