• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

{LF} Roleplay Partner With Fantasy Elements

Kaiser Wolves

Hey there!

Its been awhile since I have been able to do a good role play with someone, and I am wondering if there would be anyone out there who would be interested in doing some long term and hopefully with a fantasy theme to it!
I have my own characters (Both Male and Female) that I would love to mix with yours and hopefully share worlds if you are interested. Whether it is furry or otherwise!
(Fanfic stuff I am fine with too as long as I know the original property in question!)

I like to think of myself as someone who gives very detailed responses and takes time with every engagement. I also know that things need to move on in the story, so I don't go nuts with the finest details for everything and hold up the entire plot when it is needless.

I am open to NSFW/R18 stuff as well! As long as there is some build up in the context and as long as we are close in age. (I am 23)

I can do this over Discord or in PMs!

Can't wait to roleplay with ya!

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Hey there!

Its been awhile since I have been able to do a good role play with someone, and I am wondering if there would be anyone out there who would be interested in doing some long term and hopefully with a fantasy theme to it!
I have my own characters (Both Male and Female) that I would love to mix with yours and hopefully share worlds if you are interested. Whether it is furry or otherwise!
(Fanfic stuff I am fine with too as long as I know the original property in question!)

I like to think of myself as someone who gives very detailed responses and takes time with every engagement. I also know that things need to move on in the story, so I don't go nuts with the finest details for everything and hold up the entire plot when it is needless.

I am open to NSFW/R18 stuff as well! As long as there is some build up in the context and as long as we are close in age. (I am 23)

I'm interested.

Anon_the_human

Ya know, I feel like I should stop trying. :)
Hey there!

Im interested, (im 20) we can chat over discord!

Cataegus

Hey there!

Hi! My favorite genre is fantasy, and I have a lot of OCs as I'm a creative writer! I'd love to share original story stuff with you if you'd like to DM me! (I'm also open to NSFW, I'm about 21!)

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Hey there!

I would love to! I am good with description and world building, and Mambi fits in anywhere. I don't have discord but PM is fine...feel free to hit me up and we can talk scenarios! I am also adult BTW so no issue with NSFW but either way is fine by me as fun is fun! <giggles>

If you want a sample of my style, read on...https://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/party-at-mambis-realm-all-are-invited.1672438/

Hope to hear from ya! <with glowing eyes, the cat opens a shimmering rift in the air and with a laugh, dives into it disappearing...>

Astro-sArtShop

Center of the galaxy
Helloo! Im 24 yo and Ive been loking for a fantasy roleplay as well :)
I prefer Discord, if that is ok. AstroRey#2535
I am semi- lit (5+ lines including actions and speech), I mostly use third person, and I have all kinds of chars! Male, female, non- binary, etc.
NSFW is ok with me, but as you said, I also like when it slowly builds up to that. So yeah, hi :D