• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

LF Roleplaying Group (SFW)

SlyRiolu

A-veri Rood Roo
Ive just joined this community. Basically the only time I did somewhat furry roleplays was when I Rped about a comic called Slightly Damned (which is the reason why I am a furry.) it's free (no download) by the way check it out if you like fantasy. Anyways, I'm willing to play all roleplays except for Romance as the main genre. If your interested we can discuss a plot, genre, and whatnot.

SlyRiolu

A-veri Rood Roo
Your misunderstanding me I don't want Romance as the main genre. Focusing all the time of Romance and no Sci-if adventure or something. I'm fine with it being a secondary. Darn it I'm explaining this wrong aren't I?
@JamesOtters
Forgot to ping lol

SlyRiolu

A-veri Rood Roo
That's a rare thing to happen only happened to me twice one was I just powerplayed to the end when I first started, making a fantasy into sci-fi. The other was well organized and didn't plane crash and everyone was patient. So wana start planning?
@JamesOtters
I don't care if you've never finished one this could be your first.

SlyRiolu

A-veri Rood Roo
Sorry I didn't know if there was a subscribing system. I'll pop up a rough idea for a fantasy. We can try a supernatural modern if you don't like this plot. Give me a few minutes.

SlyRiolu

A-veri Rood Roo
Now that I think of it scratch my fantasy idea. It sounded a lot better in my head. You have any ideas?