• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

MythShaper

Weaver of tales and haver of fluff
Oooh, slice of life RP sounds fun... kind of been in a creative rut lately and I miss RPing with my D&D group and WoW friends. My character is technically for a sci-fi setting but would work in a modern setting with barely any changes.

Sunburst_Odell

Some weird teen on the web that likes cartoons
Oooh, slice of life RP sounds fun... kind of been in a creative rut lately and I miss RPing with my D&D group and WoW friends. My character is technically for a sci-fi setting but would work in a modern setting with barely any changes.
OK, what is your character's name and appearance?

Sunburst_Odell

Some weird teen on the web that likes cartoons
My character's name is Keedori, a red panda with short dark auburn hair who is normally seen wearing an oversized maroon zip up hoodie.
Alrighty, I'll PM you so we can finish setting up the roleplay.

HalfDeadHyena

RP Enthusiast and Yeen
Oh, yikes. I forgot to edit the post.

I'm unable to use Discord for a while because my current device no longer supports it. But if you'd like, maybe the conversation feature on here or RPNow could work with you?
Sorry for not replying sooner, RPNow works fine for me! Just send me a PM and we can get it started!